10th St. Manila

any new pics?anticipating great stuff,it's good to have a cool (hopefully hehe) store just around the corner
smile.gif

Ive been to the store 3pm of today. They're still unloading stuff and i must say that they have great products. They have new stussy, kixtyo, and undftd shirts. They didn't give me the price tho. They said that they're forbidden to announce the price before the opening. Im quite disappointed with their shoe lineup. Since they're reselling shoes, the boxes of some jordans are badly damaged. Most shoes are a size 9.5 I saw space jams, air jordan IV military blue both sz 9.5 and the rest were unimpressive jordan 1s like the metallic purple, phat premier 1s (didnt even bother with the colorway). If you're going there and want to save... dont bring your girl.lol. Women's stuff there are really nice..almost as impressive as the men's lineup. The most impressive piece i saw in the store was this all black UNDFTD varsity jacket. Must copp...(if its under 15k). lol.

dropped by the store this afternoon. they have a lot of stussy, x-large, and kiks tyo. sneakers included air pippen 1s, 2009 spacejams, reeboks hexalite pumps, and university blue jordan 4s. Great selection of gshocks too.

the KIKSTYO shirt i checked was at around P2,100. Kinda pricey but they're mad nice so it kinda cancels it out. others were around that range too.

^^ 2850 was the price for the shirts. Was the store able to sell lots during opening day? I just passed by for 5 mins. the fitteds were nice only that they had small sizes. biggest was a 7 1/2 i think.

Originally Posted by dreicalma

^^ 2850 was the price for the shirts. Was the store able to sell lots during opening day? I just passed by for 5 mins. the fitteds were nice only that they had small sizes. biggest was a 7 1/2 i think.

The P2100 to P2850 price range for the kikstyo shirts are reasonable..same price range as crate makati which is an authorized dealer, so props to the owner of this shop for staying within the same price range...

Back
Top Bottom