12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Should I call a customer service rep? Or what, KicksUsa won't take them back because they've been worn.
I've never purchased from KicksUsa but you are not satisfied with a Nike product.  I would be dissatisfied with that pair.  Won't hurt to call and send them pics and demand a refund.  If they are authorized Jordan/Nike Brand retailer and won't satisfy you, call Nike HQ. That's ridiculous.  Anyone else have this issue after 3-4 wears? 

I can't see any retailer taking those shoes back from you especially since they've been worn.  I'm not trying to say your telling a lie but on sight it looks like way more than 3-4 wears.  They look like they've been cleaned after being worn every single day since release.  So if thats what they look like to me then I'd imagine thats the same thing someone in store would think.

Thats a ridiculous amount of yellowing though.
I've worn this shoe maybe a total of 10hrs. Crazy part is the right foot doesn't look nearly as bad yet, it still shows the same issues. I completely understand ur point here, but for 200 I should be able to wear these ..in cold air(New York).. A lot before this happens. As far as cleaning, there has been zero reason to clean..I haven't gotten anything on them. Everything is intact, but the color.

From KicksUSA:

If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return your purchase within 30 days of shipment for a full refund or exchange. Shoes must be in the original, unworn condition to be accepted for returns/exchanges (unless it is a manufacture defect).

Claim defect or make them tell you that this amount of discoloration is normal after a few wears.  Maybe it is...doubt it tho

I've worn this shoe maybe a total of 10hrs. Crazy part is the right foot doesn't look nearly as bad yet, it still shows the same issues. I completely understand ur point here, but for 200 I should be able to wear these ..in cold air(New York).. A lot before this happens. As far as cleaning, there has been zero reason to clean..I haven't gotten anything on them. Everything is intact, but the color.

Didn't step in a puddle or walk on some dirty surfaces?  Seems weird though for it to get that dirty that quickly
My guess is that left shoe wasn't treated with whatever it is during the manufacturing process that preserves the shoe.  Pure speculation but somethings not right. =Defect.

My guess is that left shoe wasn't treated with whatever it is during the manufacturing process that preserves the shoe.  Pure speculation but somethings not right. =Defect.
on the phone with Nike rep, she claimed that this has happened on quite a few pairs, and majority of customers keep because Nike cannot offer another pair(sold out) however, she made sure to tell me in my case in lucky because I have two smh. As for the puddle question, the most rigorous activity done in this shoe was a two hour drive .

on the phone with Nike rep, she claimed that this has happened on quite a few pairs, and majority of customers keep because Nike cannot offer another pair(sold out) however, she made sure to tell me in my case in lucky because I have two smh. As for the puddle question, the most rigorous activity done in this shoe was a two hour drive .
Nike rep translation: "Yeah we know...But you're not as SOL as some others--You doubled up so just wear your other pair...problem solved". Boy, I'll tell ya...Nike really has us by the nads.  Did they offer anything else?

u mentioned that u have two?

u mentioned that u have two?
Yup I did because she asked me if I have a similar style to compare. And she offered me to send it in, 5-7 day turn around, and 200 voucher. Free shipping . Nothing really, might just use em for ball now . Cause thats not enough. Smh

To be honest it look like you cleaned them every day and sped up the yellowing process, nothing is going to stop these shoes from yellowing.

To be honest it look like you cleaned them every day and sped up the yellowing process, nothing is going to stop these shoes from yellowing.
You're completely wrong, but explain how my white 6s,concord lows, grape 5s, Cardinal 7s, etc have all been worn/cleaned for months now without any issue remotely close to this?

But in your first pic both shoes soles are yellowed?
Really makes me think of returning them since I haven't worn them yet. They are ugly when yellowed, I thought this will be a problem in a few years maybe. But 1 month?

Not to mention, I cleaned them today to try to get this yellow **** off, however ur telling me that I would've had to clean them ...everyday.... Literally. That logic smh

But in your first pic both shoes soles are yellowed?

Really makes me think of returning them since I haven't worn them yet. They are ugly when yellowed, I thought this will be a problem in a few years maybe. But 1 month?
Yes the soles are , however, on the left shoe..the mesh straps and midsole are both yellowed. Not so much on the right.

For dude talking about cleaning them. I have seen cats out here wearing these in the rain and not had this issue. No excuse bruh. JB sold me with some nonsense.

And Oreo..don't return! I have a DS pair that looks perfect, these really just look crazy for absolutely nothing. I don't ball in them, worn em 3-4 times doing damn near nothing. And here we are. I fully believe defect . But Nike isn't really doing anything for me considering the issue at hand besides a voucher .

If its a defect, Nike will let u make a claim even if purchased at another retailer. No refund just a voucher to purchase another product.

If its a defect, Nike will let u make a claim even if purchased at another retailer. No refund just a voucher to purchase another product.
Yeah the woman I spoke with claimed to have heard of this issue before, but still frustrating. yellowing should def happen on these , but I really don't know of a plausible scenario in which it could happen in a handful of wears.

What more do you want, man? They offered you basically a full refund. They aren't in stock so take it or leave it. ****. Some of you clowns always want "more".
i honestly don't understand the "clown" statement but..idk..maybe a quality purchase as opposed to a defective purchase and a refund? If I wanted a $200 Nike gift card I would've bought one. It's funny how wild ****** talk when they aren't in the position. If this happened to your pair u might feel the frustration.

Yeah the woman I spoke with claimed to have heard of this issue before, but still frustrating. yellowing should def happen on these , but I really don't know of a plausible scenario in which it could happen in a handful of wears.
I do. A defective product. If you wait you'll be stuck because its expected to happen with wear but shouldn't in less than a month.

i honestly don't understand the "clown" statement but..idk..maybe a quality purchase as opposed to a defective purchase and a refund? If I wanted a $200 Nike gift card I would've bought one. It's funny how wild ****** talk when they aren't in the position. If this happened to your pair u might feel the frustration.
I don't doubt your frustration but you're saying you think you deserve a NEW pair AND a refund for your troubles? Are you kidding me? Get real. How many posts you gonna make complaining about this? Nothing is going to change and it's not even that big a deal but keep on keeping on, I guess. 

Refund? After u clearly wore them multiple times for multiple hours? Do what? It's NOT a defect. Ur worn pair looked just like ur DS pair when u got em. U decided to wear them frequently, so now they are showing signs of wear.

I don't doubt your frustration but you're saying you think you deserve a NEW pair AND a refund for your troubles? Are you kidding me? Get real. How many posts you gonna make complaining about this? Nothing is going to change and it's not even that big a deal but keep on keeping on, I guess. 
I am not saying I need a new pair and a refund..and also, I'm responding to posts regarding my original post. Is this not the proper thread to post about these shoes??? LOL. I'm the clown tho.. Anyways, as previously stated, I don't want a Nike voucher so I will be keeping them and using for ball. But heads up to anybody , apparently there are defective pairs and this can def happen.

Back
Top Bottom