12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I mean you knew the shoes yellow from before you purchased, if you expected them to hold out for a few months before showing signs that's not going to happen. It's far from a defect, and just a matter of preference if you're going to deal with it or not.

You can try sending them back but that doesn't guarantee you'll even get a voucher, they will assess if they've been worn and was yellowing natural.

Last edited:
Have not had a chance to wear my pair yet, but my fiancee has worn her's...I just cant get over how much better hers looks than mine lol

^^^ they still look good bro.
U've just put some miles on em, so they're yellowing.

3-4 times means u wore em 1 time a week since they dropped.
Those look like 3-4 times a week.

NT loves u too.

Last edited:
Hi guy i have a pair of gamma 11 witch squeak really badly. i have tried wd40 and baby powder to stop this but it hasn't worked, any suggestions thanks  

And Oreo..don't return! I have a DS pair that looks perfect, these really just look crazy for absolutely nothing. I don't ball in them, worn em 3-4 times doing damn near nothing. And here we are. I fully believe defect . But Nike isn't really doing anything for me considering the issue at hand besides a voucher .

Honestly fam, that's all they can offer. I mean what else do you want? A 10%, 20% off code? The shoe's sold out so they can't offer you another pair. Luckily you doubled up so just use the "defect pair" as kick around shoes.

Edit: also where/how do you have them stored?

Last edited:
^^^ they still look good bro.
U've just put some miles on em, so they're yellowing.

3-4 times means u wore em 1 time a week since they dropped.
Those look like 3-4 times a week.

NT loves u too.
Yea once I really looked at the pic I kinda sorta got over it. But still only worn now 5 times. Life goes on tho.

Honestly fam, that's all they can offer. I mean what else do you want? A 10%, 20% off code? The shoe's sold out so they can't offer you another pair. Luckily you doubled up so just use the "defect pair" as kick around shoes
My plans exactly. Lol. A secretly would've loved a discount code lmao

Honestly fam, that's all they can offer. I mean what else do you want? A 10%, 20% off code? The shoe's sold out so they can't offer you another pair. Luckily you doubled up so just use the "defect pair" as kick around shoes.

Edit: also where/how do you have them stored?
just peeped the edit, I have had them in the box, except my birthday, I left them on my shoerack before going out.

I wouldn't even send them back to KICKUSA

Call NIKE and get a RETURN Case Started

They generate a Claims NUMBER for your Kicks

and you mail them back - they take a WEEK to look over the KICKs.

If they find that they are Defective

Nike will either send you a replacement pair (if it's In-Stock)  - Which Retro Jordan's are never

( NIKE will then Send you a Voucher for the Amount for the Kicks minus the Tax and Shipping you spent.)

And you have to pay to ship the shoes to them. 

I had a Pair for Jordan Venom Green 10's - I wore for prolly over 2 weeks str8 - Balled in them and everything

Well one shoe would always Squeak when I stepped with them on.

I told NIKE my J's SQUEAK when i WALK STR8 up - 
laugh.gif

they sent me a Voucher! 
glasses.gif

I wouldn't even send them back to KICKUSA

Call NIKE and get a RETURN Case Started

They generate a Claims NUMBER for your Kicks

and you mail them back - they take a WEEK to look over the KICKs.

If they find that they are Defective

Nike will either send you a replacement pair (if it's In-Stock)  - Which Retro Jordan's are never

( NIKE will then Send you a Voucher for the Amount for the Kicks minus the Tax and Shipping you spent.)

And you have to pay to ship the shoes to them. 

I had a Pair for Jordan Venom Green 10's - I wore for prolly over 2 weeks str8 - Balled in them and everything

I told NIKE my J's SQUEAK when i WALK STR8 up - :lol:

they sent me a Voucher! 8)
LMAO ! Wow, I've already decided to just keep em and rock em out. Thanks tho Bruh.

Have anyone dyed their shoes yet? I'm thinking about dying mine to make the blue dark like the gs pairs!

Hi guy i have a pair of gamma 11 witch squeak really badly. i have tried wd40 and baby powder to stop this but it hasn't worked, any suggestions thanks  

I told NIKE my J's SQUEAK when i WALK STR8 up - 
laugh.gif

they sent me a Voucher! 
glasses.gif
Real talk...my Gamma 11s squeak really bad too! I wonder what Nike will say after 13mos...'bout to get me a voucher 
laugh.gif

screw the gs pair, the mens looks dang near OG colorwise, i dont see why the hate and i think the gs pairs look like old fakes from back in the "fakes look mad fake" days

Real talk...my Gamma 11s squeak really bad too! I wonder what Nike will say after 13mos...'bout to get me a voucher :lol:

I believe it's 2 years or so from production date?

screw the gs pair, the mens looks dang near OG colorwise, i dont see why the hate and i think the gs pairs look like old fakes from back in the "fakes look mad fake" days

No hate? I can't prefer what I prefer?

Back
Top Bottom