12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Just like how cops will get you for 41 in a 35 but they miss the dude going 60 in a 25. Luck of the draw I guess but technically both just as illegal.

Seriously, man. That is screwed up. While buying two on the same account is still technically against the rules, Nike going after the wrong people. Seriously ridiculous. Nike should be going after the guys who entered hundreds to a thousand times using bots in the Wing draw and perma banning them from Nike.com and Nike stores across the country. Even the dude who copped 3 pairs of Wings on the same account is a bigger fish. Not sure how that even slipped past them in the first place. 

Last edited:
Just like how cops will get you for 41 in a 35 but they miss the dude going 60 in a 25. Luck of the draw I guess but technically both just as illegal.

Except with these online orders, Nike can catch 100% of the orders but it chooses not to.

my order from monday is still in the "processing" step and my credit card charge is still pending.  this normal for nike 2 days after purchasing?

my order from monday is still in the "processing" step and my credit card charge is still pending.  this normal for nike 2 days after purchasing?

You can hit up Nike chat to see if they can look a bit deeper into your order.

finally got my shipping notification.  mine come in Tuesday.  I was blown away by this restock and am very interested to see quality of a shoe released 2 years ago.  just kinda surprises me that they restocked....

My favorite sneaker of all time. Wore down a pair over the past year during my work travels. Was happy to get another one.

Dumb question but is Nike simply holding back a ton of stock of these for restocks? Weird that they keep restocking almost a year and a half after these released...

Took a ton of pictures below to help with legit checks. This is a pair I copped from Nike SF last week thanks to a forum member's suggestions after NDC sold out. 

Back
Top Bottom