12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

fake_education runs that site. He's a fraud. Couldn't legit check for **** and helping fake sites by tagging them in all of his posts.

fake_education runs that site. He's a fraud. Couldn't legit check for **** and helping fake sites by tagging them in all of his posts.
Well, I recently purchased a pair of Retro 6 Black Infrareds from them for $250. If they authenticate them and ship to me, I'll post it here and have NT do another legit check. If people here think they are fake, I'll put in a dispute with paypal or cc company. 

Last edited:
Well, I recently purchased a pair of Retro 6 Black Infrareds from them for $250. If they authenticate them and ship to me, I'll post it here and have NT do another legit check. If people here think they are fake, I'll put in a dispute with paypal or cc company. 
Chances are, they're legit. Just me PERSONALLY, I refuse to use a site associated with a guy who is helping fake websites improve their fakes by pretending that he's "educating" the general public and the owner of the Cavs.

Last edited:
Chances are, they're legit. Just me PERSONALLY, I refuse to use a site associated with a guy who is helping fake websites improve their fakes by pretending that he's "educating" the general public and the owner of the Cavs.
Fair enough but I'll do it just for my own piece of mind and to show others whether they can authenticate properly or not before they take a similar risk. 

Edit: They just shipped from StockX. Pics going up once they arrive.

Last edited:
Dude just said he sold his for $290 but you quote me lol. Im probably gonna keep mine but if somebody wants to pay a lot for them before summer theyre more than welcome
LOL.

Thats exactly why I quoted you.

You are holding out for $300

and this dude just sold for $290, on top of them being available for retail at a few shops today.

You even admit its too much for them, PRICELESS.

LOL.
Thats exactly why I quoted you.
You are holding out for $300
and this dude just sold for $290, on top of them being available for retail at a few shops today.

You even admit its too much for them, PRICELESS.

Youre missing the point...

He just sold his for $290 so an asking price of $300 is outrageous?

Like i said, if nobody wants them thats perfectly fine. Ill rock em and be happy. Everything has a price...

Just because you wont pay resale, other people will. Now move along...

[emoji]128070[/emoji]
I never look at that guys page
Good to know.

I have to agree hes playing both sides, not hard to see.

I've seen him get defensive over his height & education level before.

Immediately turns juvenile and says his money is long and he can bench "X" amount

Youre missing the point...

He just sold his for $290 so an asking price of $300 is outrageous?

Like i said, if nobody wants them thats perfectly fine. Ill rock em and be happy. Everything has a price...

Just because you wont pay resale, other people will. Now move along...
woah.

Im just busting ______

I hope you get $400 + ship

thats what they are worth to me, but i've got a pair.

my apologies.  

lol did a meet up at the starbucks on my block to sell my pair from Nike.com SNKRS restock in April. Guy came from like about 1.5 hours away and claimed my sneakers were fake LOL. I was like so what do you think about them is fake? He's like something about the insole and the tag (he did a pretty thorough check). I laughed and was like alright bro I'm not here to force you to do anything and left. Guess you can never be too careful these days, even with the authentic pairs 
roll.gif

lol did a meet up at the starbucks on my block to sell my pair from Nike.com SNKRS restock in April. Guy came from like about 1.5 hours away and claimed my sneakers were fake LOL. I was like so what do you think about them is fake? He's like something about the insole and the tag (he did a pretty thorough check). I laughed and was like alright bro I'm not here to force you to do anything and left. Guess you can never be too careful these days, even with the authentic pairs :rofl:
lol I woulda copped that smores flavor and walked out sipping that extra shot of espresso

Last edited:

lol did a meet up at the starbucks on my block to sell my pair from Nike.com SNKRS restock in April. Guy came from like about 1.5 hours away and claimed my sneakers were fake LOL. I was like so what do you think about them is fake? He's like something about the insole and the tag (he did a pretty thorough check). I laughed and was like alright bro I'm not here to force you to do anything and left. Guess you can never be too careful these days, even with the authentic pairs 
roll.gif
what a waste of time

Sorry to gravedig - not sure where to put this but can anybody confirm that a MENS size 7 exists in the Legend Blue 11s?

Back
Top Bottom