12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

but everyone knows hes selling GMs lol so no matter how legit he seems i will not buy from him .

He sold Spizike 6's with the normal 6 lace lock. Then made a video saying his 6's were legit, just that Nike can change something whenever they want :rofl:

lol but i can see for sure that theres no insert in that shoe. just trying to tell you whats wrong. im sorry you got some eye problem there. or your an advocate of him. lolol
you can't see it !  you said yourself that you are just going by where the laces are   come on man !

I don't advocate him and my eye work just fine thanks !

This shoe stuff so crazy these days. Fakes have come down to essentially comparing 2 authentic sneakers. Crazy stuff man. Crazy stuff

If dudes would stop trying to outdo one another and try to get kicks earlier than the release date you wouldn't have to question if you copped fake kicks. I only buy from Footlocker, Footaction, Champs Sports, Sneaker Villa, Downtown Locker Room, Jimmy Jazz etc..

waiting to see if fnl does the draft again... i kind of hope so , because i'm pretty sure my local fnl raffles are rigged 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lol I called my local FNL and asked when they were doing their raffle, and the lady said that they're doing the draft online again. I called her on the BS and she had nothing to say. I'll hit up my FTL and if that fails it's online.

Lol I called my local FNL and asked when they were doing their raffle, and the lady said that they're doing the draft online again. I called her on the BS and she had nothing to say. I'll hit up my FTL and if that fails it's online.
wat did u tell her?

I said that I had asked them via social media if they were doing the draft and they replied no. She then said she wasn't sure what was going on, and she thought they were doing the draft again.
i really dont understand y they would want ppl camping for these johns, i prefer the raffle than the cold

In what context? Eastbay has become my only shoe connect I need.

Like they don't reserve pairs for platinum members or something like that. You just have to try it at 5am and hope u get lucky? I know they don't take phone orders anymore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom