12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Like they don't reserve pairs for platinum members or something like that. You just have to try it at 5am and hope u get lucky? I know they don't take phone orders anymore

They're pretty much just like footlocker as far as online goes. Footlocker owns EAS. But nah, no holdin pairs for platinum members. **** everyone would sign up for that if they were doing that. The clubs jus get u faster and free shipping

Last edited:
They're pretty much just like footlocker as far as online goes. Footlocker owns EAS. But nah, no holdin pairs for platinum members. **** everyone would sign up for that if they were doing that. The clubs jus get u faster and free shipping
did you mean to quote doublemesh96 ?

appears you are answering his question

Thanks! I really like the color of the GS sole. Similar to the 2000 GS version, the blue is just more prominent compared to the larger sizes.

The plan was to pass on this release but the pics are making me reevaluate my decision.

These are fresh but not all that. I'll cop but at $200 + tax. JB is really pushing it. The quality doesn't look better than the Pantones. Why they would use two different materials for the Legend Blue/Pantone 11's is beyond me.

These are fresh but not all that. I'll cop but at $200 + tax. JB is really pushing it. The quality doesn't look better than the Pantones. Why they would use two different materials for the Legend Blue/Pantone 11's is beyond me.
have you ever held the cool greys and concords in hand at the same time

let the games begin
happy.gif
17 days away I can't wait for it.

So when is nyc doing the raffle footlocker on 34,house of hoops and nike town ny. Any ideas. Ill call tomorrow and let y'all know

Don't know if i should cop....if i do these are going to be DS till my trip to Florida during spring break, NYC winters kill sneakers

I have a pair of the Legend blues and I've had them for about a month now.  I was in the Navy at the time and picked them up in Japan from a sneaker boutique  in Sasebo.  The soles on adult sizes aren't as blue as the GS sizes.  I will tell you that once the sole comes into contact with water and air they are going to yellow quickly.  

Some footlocker employees asked who hooked me up.  Lol.  So since they have seen the actual shoe I guess my pair is straight.  Not that I would care if they didn't.  I'm well past the age of caring about what someone thinks about my choice of attire.  Shoes or otherwise.  

If you like something buy it and buy it for yourself.  If you rock early release, GM or whatever then do you.  But don't try to get over on somebody that wants a pair released on the actual day of release where they are located.  

Good luck to all of you who look to get a pair.  I'm pleased with mine and they serve the purpose that I purchased them for.  To be worn with sweatpants (not tapered leg joggers) 
laugh.gif
 and a nice crisp t-shirt that fits like it's supposed to and not a SMEDIUM or 3XL.  Lol!  
roll.gif

Do ya'll and be blessed.

Back
Top Bottom