12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

@vampire xtc, do you remember around how many gammas were distributed to HOH 34th? Just wondering if more pairs of these will be distributed in the NY/NJ area

just over 600

and yes there are more columbias than gammas by A LOT actually

as i said a few pages back HOH 34th is set to have near 1K pairs of mens columbia

as apposed to just over 600 they had for gammas last year

also to clear up some stuff

finishline staten island gets the most pairs on the entire staten island out of any store
but its nothing compared to manhattan stores

however they do in fact hold and back door pairs

and are the main supplier for a certain re sell website which im sure he will be pissed that i mentioned this

but if you mad guess what

we know your back dooring outta finishline in kings plaza also

so regardless of the allocation a VERY large portion is held off due to payola

if fnl does the draft however it would negate this so lets see

Cool. Went to Dreher for high school. The met sucks for sneakers if your into more than jordan-retros. Good to see carolina users on here.

Yeah Im familiar with that but yo Sumter used to be right im talkin go to jasmine mall at 9am with my dude for space jams an nobody in line( i was broke that year but my boy copped) Yo im talkin go to the same mall for the cool grey's and nobody in line I copped. It used to be off the radar but it got ugly when the concords dropped real ugly.

@vampire xtc, reallllly appreciate the info fam., I've been making real sound decisions based off your allocation numbers the past few releases, thx a lot

Man when I moved to GA a couple of years ago I was introduced to some super shady mall employes. I learned the hard way to stay away from stonecrest, south dekalb and Wish ATL. Just those 3 retailers made me chill on any other store in GA. I used to go to a local hibbetts, but the spot is blown the H up now (especially for the more hyped releases) and for 11's nah kids be out there camping on wednesday for the Saturday release. For me FNL online has been good, or I go home (South Carolina) it's hard out here In GA man
Stonecrest has gotten a lot better I think, however I still think shade occurs with Champ's Sports at Stonecrest.

I have a pair of the Legend blues and I've had them for about a month now.  I was in the Navy at the time and picked them up in Japan from a sneaker boutique  in Sasebo.  The soles on adult sizes aren't as blue as the GS sizes.  I will tell you that once the sole comes into contact with water and air they are going to yellow quickly.  

Some footlocker employees asked who hooked me up.  Lol.  So since they have seen the actual shoe I guess my pair is straight.  Not that I would care if they didn't.  I'm well past the age of caring about what someone thinks about my choice of attire.  Shoes or otherwise.  

If you like something buy it and buy it for yourself.  If you rock early release, GM or whatever then do you.  But don't try to get over on somebody that wants a pair released on the actual day of release where they are located.  

Good luck to all of you who look to get a pair.  I'm pleased with mine and they serve the purpose that I purchased them for.  To be worn with sweatpants (not tapered leg joggers) 
laugh.gif
 and a nice crisp t-shirt that fits like it's supposed to and not a SMEDIUM or 3XL.  Lol!

roll.gif

Do ya'll and be blessed.

Stonecrest has gotten a lot better I think, however I still think shade occurs with Champ's Sports at Stonecrest.

I never tried them like that but I might try this year. As a matter of fact I never tried a raffle or guaranteed ticket but I gotta get with it cause my girl also wants a pair.

vampire xtc vampire xtc great info. If you get anything on LA numbers let us know.

I know we get big numbers but not as big as NY.

But still sounds as if you do a little homework these should happen. I ended up with 6 pairs of VI's but only picked up the two I wanted.

You can never be too cool with trying to cop holiday jordans. Thirst levels at all time highs. Enter as many raffles and camp as long as you deem necessary. Kill these resellers and let's get our culture back on track.

Yeah Im familiar with that but yo Sumter used to be right im talkin go to jasmine mall at 9am with my dude for space jams an nobody in line( i was broke that year but my boy copped) Yo im talkin go to the same mall for the cool grey's and nobody in line I copped. It used to be off the radar but it got ugly when the concords dropped real ugly.
That was my first pair my plug (someone who holds you down for RETAIL) told me that I could get. So I never experienced the foolery that year. I don't think one store in America is safe anymore. Thanks sneakersteal :lol:

Interesting about Staten Island backdooring pairs..... Good thing I don't live in NY or I would've called their DM.

Interesting about Staten Island backdooring pairs..... Good thing I don't live in NY or I would've called their DM.
Technically Staten Island can get away with it in their eyes because of the monopoly there.  They're banking on most people not willing to venture into the city or even Bayonne or Jersey City for pairs, so they can be as shady as they deem necessary because of the lack of spots outside of the mall.  Especially for those who don't drive, and have to rely on public transpo to get there, since outside of the train, most...if not all buses don't run all night on the island.  Basically, it's feast or famine on Staten Island, but they do need to dead that ish before someone salty calls the DM on them and gets that whole mall supply 187ed.

Technically Staten Island can get away with it in their eyes because of the monopoly there.  They're banking on most people not willing to venture into the city or even Bayonne or Jersey City for pairs, so they can be as shady as they deem necessary because of the lack of spots outside of the mall.  Especially for those who don't drive, and have to rely on public transpo to get there, since outside of the train, most...if not all buses don't run all night on the island.  Basically, it's feast or famine on Staten Island, but they do need to dead that ish before someone salty calls the DM on them and gets that whole mall supply 187ed.
Is there no Foot Locker or Champs there?

Is there no Foot Locker or Champs there?
Outside of the mall, nope.  Staten Island is a desolate rock of an island.  I think there might be a couple of spots in strip malls, but for better results, your best bet would be to mess with the mall, because smaller scale stores are not the best option, because you're going to only be left with scraps after half the hood has been taken care of

Back
Top Bottom