12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Hell i know a couple malls in Atlanta that got 10 shoe stores just in their mall.
laugh.gif
Stonecrest (DTLR, Foot Locker, Champs, Finish Line, Foot Action, Jimmy Jazz)

South DeKalb (DTLR, Foot Locker, Champs, Foot Action, Jimmy Jazz)

Lenox (City Gear, Champs, Foot Locker, NIKE)

.....yeah we are fortunate to have malls here in Georgia that have 4 - 5 shoe stores per mall, which leads to at least 250+ pair being available per locale.

Be on the lookout guys. Store employees are being secretive about the ticket/raffle process. Most are saying they haven't been informed when to do it, saying it will most likely be Sun the 14th. But yesterday while at FTL I heard an employee try to slick tell a friend it may be this up coming Sunday.

Be on the lookout guys. Store employees are being secretive about the ticket/raffle process. Most are saying they haven't been informed when to do it, saying it will most likely be Sun the 14th. But yesterday while at FTL I heard an employee try to slick tell a friend it may be this up coming Sunday.
Which location were you at though ? I generally just pay attention to the Locator websites and they let you know when they will be doing the raffle/tix procedures.

Stonecrest (DTLR, Foot Locker, Champs, Finish Line, Foot Action, Jimmy Jazz)
South DeKalb (DTLR, Foot Locker, Champs, Foot Action, Jimmy Jazz)
Lenox (City Gear, Champs, Foot Locker, NIKE)

.....yeah we are fortunate to have malls here in Georgia that have 4 - 5 shoe stores per mall, which leads to at least 250+ pair being available per locale.
Cumberland got all 3 footlockers(HOH, lady's and kids) the athletes foot, champs, Finishline, and DTLR as well. I know Southlake and Greenbrior got 6-7+ each at least each. We lacking on consignment stores tho.

Last edited:
Cumberland got all 3 footlockers(lady's and kids) the athletes foot, champs, Finishline, and DTLR as well. We lacking on consignment stores tho.
I copped my Retro VI from a spot named A Ma Maniere off Marietta Street, it is a boutique type spot that still had the Grey Toe XIII and other HEAT left in the store when I picked these up.

Which location were you at though ? I generally just pay attention to the Locator websites and they let you know when they will be doing the raffle/tix procedures.
West End(ATL), where the employees make sure their entire family is taken care of. Man the sneaker biz got so ugly around here once the hood got introduced to reselling. Lil hood malls like that use to be easy to cop from.

West End(ATL), where the employees make sure their entire family is taken care of. Man the sneaker biz got so ugly around here once the hood got introduced to reselling. Lil hood malls like that use to be easy to cop from.
Like I told my mans ryanjumpman, if Marta can reach the location I typically try to stay away. South DeKalb, Stonecrest, Greenbriar, Southlake will forever be on my possible shade list. Mall of GA, Perimeter, Lenox or bust. Also my diamond in the hat locale up 985 be on point.

Like I told my mans ryanjumpman, if Marta can reach the location I typically try to stay away. South DeKalb, Stonecrest, Greenbriar, Southlake will forever be on my possible shade list. Mall of GA, Perimeter, Lenox or bust. Also my diamond in the hat locale up 985 be on point.
LOL
Any of you ever been to Arbor Place for a release? Thinking about trying them for the release.

LOL
Any of you ever been to Arbor Place for a release? Thinking about trying them for the release.
Nah, haven't made that trip out I-20 West to Arbor Place. My plan as of now is to pay attention to these raffles vs. guarantee tickets. Hibbett Sports should be receiving the same love at some locales(found this out during the Infrared VI release).

Nah, haven't made that trip out I-20 West to Arbor Place. My plan as of now is to pay attention to these raffles vs. guarantee tickets. Hibbett Sports should be receiving the same love at some locales(found this out during the Infrared VI release).
Yeah I found out about Hibbett from the Grape V rerelease.

Good luck fellow ATLiens!!

The whole "These will be everywhere" claim is becoming more of a moot point. When you consider that a greater number of people grind for multiple pairs, not even talking about resellers, during these type of releases it increases the odds that far more people will strike out than assumed. The majority of my friends, family, co-workers and just random aquaintances who bought the Black Infrared 6's bought at least 2 or more for personal use. These will be no different.

matra goes to lenox and perimeter dude

have you seen lenox there are more cats around the sneaker food court area aka lets keep those people over there area than have cars. the bus stop at lenox looks like a hong kong train stop at times bodies on bodies
laugh.gif

plus mall of ga is way to far for this release i have fam that way maybe i can ask them 

and hood dudes have cars they pile up like 5 deep in a friends car. my friends lil brother resell team do just that. sad part they made nothing on the 6's trap boys starting to send females to get it for the free and skipping the lttle kids or just getting connects out the store for a lot less or a how can i say trade of 

"one good for another" 
nthat.gif

I'm in the A. Got a plug off in Chattam County though. :pimp:

Won't see mines until they're mailed off to me, but having a guaranteed pair at retail and not having to do raffles or waiting in line >

:pimp:

have you seen lenox there are more cats around the sneaker food court area aka lets keep those people over there area than have cars. the bus stop at lenox looks like a hong kong train stop at times bodies on bodies:lol:

plus mall of ga is way to far for this release i have fam that way maybe i can ask them 

and hood dudes have cars they pile up like 5 deep in a friends car. my friends lil brother resell team do just that. sad part they made nothing on the 6's trap boys starting to send females to get it for the free and skipping the lttle kids or just getting connects out the store for a lot less or a how can i say trade of 

"one good for another" :nthat:  
Yea atlanta is full of little resell teams like that. It is what it is tho. I'm just glad I figured out how to play the little online game and cop on release day for retail when they drop. So much easier.

Last edited:
If you put in work these will be had easily, at the same time many will strike out like usual just like the other holiday XIs.

Resell will be up there for during the first couple days then online orders come in and price drops more.

Its the same effect every year.

I do see these keeping a higher value than the gammas tho, based on the OG CW principle.

Last edited:
saw these in person yesterday when shipment arrived and boy oh boy are they pretty in person. Also insert is black and shoe tree is baby blue. Not sure if that was confirmed if it was just disregard. 

have you seen lenox there are more cats around the sneaker food court area aka lets keep those people over there area than have cars. the bus stop at lenox looks like a hong kong train stop at times bodies on bodies
laugh.gif

"one good for another" 
nthat.gif

Yeah, I know MARTA travels to those areas, however most cats that venture to South DeKalb, Stonecrest, etc I will not see at the Perimeter or Lenox locales on release date(funny how you see the same faces). I do see more and more "teenage females" in line asking for a size 11.5 and such though which you already know is probably going to some reseller at this point. Lenox Mall seems to generally get a high amount of stock generally compared to other locales IMO though.

No idea bro, I really don't be in SI like that.
I'm a former FNL employee, my boss told me like a year or two ago when I was at work one day.
Got it, born & brought up in nyc and I've been to SI probably 3 times. Other than driving by or over it. 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom