12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

After these I could JB releasing some retro+ color ways, or PEs and THEN re-retroing the cycle again, SJ, CG, Concords, B/Reds, etc.

I'm willing to rob a few people for these and leave them exact cost of retail and maybe a small tip if they willingly cooperate...
I can see it on the news now...man gets robber for his columbia air jordan XIs...but wait the robber pays for them...greatest crime that never happened
Lmao I can see that happening. I'd probably do the same to like this fool below who decided to cop mad laney 5s and post a pic outside the mall. Got it from the laney thread. You askin for it at this point
View media item 783417

Lmao I can see that happening. I'd probably do the same to like this fool below who decided to cop mad laney 5s and post a pic outside the mall. Got it from the laney thread. You askin for it at this point
View media item 783417

exactly its always a few turds like this...flexin
This is the guy I had in mind...I know he gon be back out there
so when these drop, I'll give you a holla and let you know when I'm ready to ride out...

Last edited:
exactly its always a few turds like this...flexin
This is the guy I had in mind...I know he gon be back out there
so when these drop, I'll give you a holla and let you know when I'm ready to ride out...
Lmao. Just throw him the $190 and tell em thank you for the business

Either he had body guards or this is in an area in the country where no one cares for sneakers lol. 

Dude was even copping men's sizes lol....

I'm of the opinion these will be the most produced Christmas XI ever. JB is well aware of the thirst for these and should milk it for everything they can.

these shouldnt be hard to cop if you try, they never make the holiday XI limited. get your tickets and get your pairs easy breezy

They were laneys tho. Plenty to go round.

these shouldnt be hard to cop if you try, they never make the holiday XI limited. get your tickets and get your pairs easy breezy
Yea we know they were laneys and plenty were made. Same with gammas. These will not be that easy unless you the only one buying kicks in your area. For example I tried hard for gammas more than any other release since they started raffles and struck out. Same thing with my boy who still doesn't have a pair. I got lucky on NDC. Now we talkin about one of the most anticipated sneaker of all time that OG heads are coming outta hibernation for. Not an easy cop. It will be difficult. JB just needs to make a lot more pairs.

Last edited:
Damn, people still on SJ like that? Wow. I'm on the fence with these. I think I'll try though. I want to be able to wear my pair even more.

I wonder what XI will release next holiday for the 30th anniversary of the air Jordan? Regardless after this release it would be nice if we didn't see XI's for a while. Maybe 2-3 years would be nice

Took a break from threads. Gathered some good info JM claims these will be columbias with a different name. I have to wait for some official pics before I get too happy

Copping these regardless.
smokin.gif
Basically.

There would still be people missing out... 

In my opinion, you seem to be spot on with that. It seems like everyone, even if they don't like Jordan's in general, happen to love XI's. It doesn't matter what XI it is, it can be the ugliest colorway in the world, if they make a million pairs they just won't sit on shelves.

Back
Top Bottom