12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

On ebay a pre order has sold 90 pairs at 400 a pop....

thats around 12k profit after fees if hes getting at retail 
ohwell.gif

If the weather was nice, I still wouldn't be willing to wait overnight for some sneakers.
:stoneface:
Never overnight bro. The most time I put in is about 2hrs. If the line short when I get there I wait, if it's long I just leave. No more than 2hrs ever tho, we can't overnight camp around here.

Finishline, sorry if already posted
[h2]LAUNCH DATE: 12/20/14 JORDAN RETRO 11 WHITE/LEGEND BLUE/BLACK[/h2]
NEW RELEASE DRAWING: Monday, December 15th

GRAB A TICKET
To obtain a ticket, you must show a valid photo ID. Each participant will be limited to one ticket, while they last.
On your ticket you must include: your full name, shoe size, and telephone number.

CONFIRM YOUR TICKET
Tickets will be drawn at random. In the event your ticket is drawn, Finish Line will make one (1) attempt to contact
you, at the phone number you provided by 5PM local time on the day before the launch, to notify you of your
successful participation in the Finish Line New Release Drawing and opportunity to purchase. If you do not answer
and we are unable to leave a voicemail, you are forfeiting your participation in the Finish Line New Release
Drawing. If you have not been called by 5PM local time the day before the launch, your ticket has not been drawn.
But you still have a chance to score the kicks—head to FinishLine.com  on launch day to try to buy a pair online.

PURCHASE THE JORDAN RETRO 13 

If your ticket is drawn and you have been contacted, you may redeem your ticket from 8AM to 10AM local time local time on the day of the launch. If you do not arrive with your ticket and valid ID by 10AM, the ticket is
no longer valid. You must bring your ticket stub and a valid photo ID that matches the name on the submitted
entry, in order to purchase the shoe.

PURCHASE THE JORDAN RETRO 11

If your ticket is drawn and you have been contacted, you may redeem your ticket from 8AM to 10AM local time on the day of the launch. If you do not arrive with your ticket and valid ID by 10AM, the ticket is
no longer valid. You must bring your ticket stub and a valid photo ID that matches the name on the submitted
entry, in order to purchase the shoe.

Limit one entry per person. Multiple entries with multiple size and location preferences will be disqualified. Only a select number of tickets will be available in each store for each release. Ticket availability is not guaranteed. Once submitted, the entry is final and no change of any kind may be made. Entries are non-transferable. The name submitted on the Finish Line New Release Drawing ticket must match a valid photo ID, to be presented at the time of purchase.
Finish Line  makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability. Finish Line reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or change the New Release Drawing at any time, for any reason. No purchase necessary to enter.

Contact your  local Finish Line store  for more information or click here  for information on buying Jordans online.

hype is real on these

made the mistake and walked in the mall with em on and felt like a white chick in a street harassment video

and no I didn't go for attention, was actually waiting for my cars oil change to be finished and had no intention on going in but a 3 hour wait changes things

won't be wearing these again til after release

too much stress

These are beautiful from the latest pics.. But with the way Jordan's are now Im gonna put all effort into the Columbia IV's

are the mens sizes all leather upper, no canvas upper is what im hearing on legit retail pairs?

Back
Top Bottom