12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Well.... He spent 20k at finishline. He deserves the shoe. I didn't buy anything from finishljne but Jordan releases And I resold all of them. Real sneaker heads are the ones I hope get whatever release is next. I

He could've been exaggerating.

original.gif
ZBz0UlZ.gif

Couple spots in the Bay Area are doing raffles this week, 2 weeks ahead....

Last edited:
Nice, Finish Line doing a raffle on Monday December 15th, off that day for the Bulls v. Hawks game....SCORE, well sort of a score !

Never said it was funny. Can't say whether or not he's a "real sneakerhead" either.
Well.... He spent 20k at finishline. He deserves the shoe. I didn't buy anything from finishljne but Jordan releases And I resold all of them. Real sneaker heads are the ones I hope get whatever release is next. I

Nobody "deserves" a shoe because of their previous purchase(s). Chill with that entitled BS.

that was trash members wernt getting emails 

entries not counted 

had to wait for drafted email like twice and in batches 

their facebook was trashed that year 

it and should have been implemented on other releases so they could work out the bugs and get it consistent but nooooooo lets try a system on the biggest release of the year 

these fools can't even process a credit card or paypal nvm a automated raffle system nation wide 

I'm for it but they need to work it and they should

FNL has done the draft several times.

And that system is better than any I've seen.

One of the boutiques confirmed they are getting these and is allowing to preorder for 100 over retail in SoCal, I pulled the trigger. I plan on doing some of the raffles. If FL is doing guaranteed, imma be sad. lol Least one of my 11's is locked in. Going for 3 in my size and 1 for the misses 1 ea for the kiddos. Thank god I put ends aside just for this. Or it would be a cold winter... I wish all my NT dudes on here luck. Its not moving right now but watch come toward the release. This thread is about to MOVE!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom