12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

nerd.gif

Im from Canada, so I have a question for you Americans.   I've seen a few release maps from Footlocker and Champs for a bunch of different shoes, and do people who live in the section I outlined below, not wear shoes? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Idaho, Utah and Wyoming aren't very populated areas. I doubt Champs has a lot of, if any stores there.

They probably have a few Footlockers.

I still can't decide between these Legend XI's,Black/Red XIII's, or the TFPck. I guess I will make my decision after kobe passes MJ's spot at 

3rd time on the scoring list. I'm curious too see wut kinda material,color, or wut ever they're deciding too offer us from NIKEI.D.

Yall better be checking around b/c my local Footlocker is doin raffles today for these 11s, gonna be hella salty people thinking that all store raffles start next week.

and sometimes calling isn't even enough 
laugh.gif
     i  called for the 6's because the launch locator said the raffle was gonna be a week early, and dude told me it was gonna be the following week

well, guess what happen when i went the following week  ?? got told they did it last week 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

and sometimes calling isn't even enough :lol:      i  called for the 6's because the launch locator said the raffle was gonna be a week early, and dude told me it was gonna be the following week

well, guess what happen when i went the following week  ?? got told they did it last week :smh: :lol:
i see this way too often on here :x :smh:

yal got some nasty workers/stores SMH

and sometimes calling isn't even enough :lol:      i  called for the 6's because the launch locator said the raffle was gonna be a week early, and dude told me it was gonna be the following week

well, guess what happen when i went the following week  ?? got told they did it last week :smh: :lol:

That is why I said I will MAKE MOVES! Cause I know those dudes at FL don't know nothing sometimes. But raffeling at the same time as the 13s? you think so?

Made the tough decision to pass up on these this go round. Was excited when I heard they were finally going to retro, but I started to lose interest after seeing them over the weekend. Might change my mind in the next week or so but I think I'm going to pass. Hope everyone in here eats cause they're going to be a ******** of these to go around

Last edited:

This. :smh:

These holiday releases are handled so sloppy, to where I might just make a trip of it Thursday and look for them early, and if I can find a reasonable enough price, I'll just cop early.  I got no time for the tomfoolery these stores be giving people.  R/S, I'm not going to brown nose anyone to spend my hard earned money.  Because I was disgusted the way a lot of stores kept raffle info mum and didn't let people know when they were giving out raffle tickets.  But, because these haven't been released since 2001, I'm expecting stupidity, and like Roger Murtaugh...

I'm too old for this...

These holiday releases are handled so sloppy, to where I might just make a trip of it Thursday and look for them early, and if I can find a reasonable enough price, I'll just cop early.  I got no time for the tomfoolery these stores be giving people.  R/S, I'm not going to brown nose anyone to spend my hard earned money.  Because I was disgusted the way a lot of stores kept raffle info mum and didn't let people know when they were giving out raffle tickets.  But, because these haven't been released since 2001, I'm expecting stupidity, and like Roger Murtaugh...

I'm too old for this...
because its a definite sell out, they dont need to have good strategy and ****.

because its a definite sell out, they dont need to have good strategy and ****.
Can't say that.  I have seen releases get shut down because either the DM or even one time got involved, and made the store dead the release cause things got too ratchet.  So, the store had to allocate all the pairs into NYC

Can't say that.  I have seen releases get shut down because either the DM or even one time got involved, and made the store dead the release cause things got too ratchet.  So, the store had to allocate all the pairs into NYC

i like the sound of that

and sometimes calling isn't even enough 
laugh.gif
     i  called for the 6's because the launch locator said the raffle was gonna be a week early, and dude told me it was gonna be the following week

well, guess what happen when i went the following week  ?? got told they did it last week 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
same here
mean.gif
 shady workers around my way. Doesn't help the little bit of NJ reputation after Jersey Shore hit 
roll.gif

Last edited:
entered into raffle for these through nike HK

dont have much luck when it comes to raffles

hopefully third time lucky lol totally failed on the last 2 releases that i was interested in lol

luckily had success wit actual buyin online on release days

Back
Top Bottom