12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Quote:
FWIW my local champs said the Monday prior to release for raffles. Local footlocker said the Sunday prior. Not sure if these things apply to all stores or if dates vary, but that's what I've been told.
Lol, mine was the opposite. Champs was Sunday for me and FTL Monday.

Last edited:
the thing a lot of you overlook is the stores are GOING TO MAKE it difficult & confusing regarding raffle tickets because they want them leftover or unsold out so they can hook up thier ppl, fnf whatever... giving you a sprinkle of run-around could keep you from even trying which is a W in thier book
And what the stores overlook is that they can't keep a secret from EVERYONE lol

My champs said sometime next week. Footlocker said Sunday yesterday and today says sometime next week. Kicks usa says Monday. Anybody near Atlantic city copping at Hamilton mall let me know what these people tell you lol

the thing a lot of you overlook is the stores are GOING TO MAKE it difficult & confusing regarding raffle tickets because they want them leftover or unsold out so they can hook up thier ppl, fnf whatever... giving you a sprinkle of run-around could keep you from even trying which is a W in thier book

Exactly the point I'm getting to. lol

Got my pair today. Gorgeous Shoe. More comfortable than my Gamma's for sure. I actually tried the gamma on last night again and it felt snug. I had never actually tried it on, just got them and threw them on the shelf lol. I'm digging this pair a lot though. Love the sole too. It's lighter in natural light, but a nice tint to it. I'll probs scoop another come RD.

View media item 1295391View media item 1295392View media item 1295393View media item 1295394View media item 1295395View media item 1295396View media item 1295397

Got my pair today. Gorgeous Shoe. More comfortable than my Gamma's for sure. I actually tried the gamma on last night again and it felt snug. I had never actually tried it on, just got them and threw them on the shelf lol. I'm digging this pair a lot though. Love the sole too. It's lighter in natural light, but a nice tint to it. I'll probs scoop another come RD.

Nice pick up, they look good 
nthat.gif

repped!! ICE COLD bruh. 

I pray for the return of the Get Money Boys for this release. Seems they've been MIA and I'd like to see some entertaining videos from this release after I wake up buttnaked and get my pairs online

Better watch out when grabbing your raffle ticket. Never know who will be waiting outside the store with a concealed weapon to steal it off you.
they will need to look like me have the same name and id.. but you might be suprised maybe they ll rob me and make a fake id..lol

Back
Top Bottom