12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

To be honest that's why I don't call. Too shady. We just to help each other and report back at local spots.
I'll let you know what they say. Will make those calls tomorrow
yeahh when i call tomorrow ill hit your inbox too... and dude at finishline or footactioni forget what one said yes we will be giving them out the 20th come in on that date......
roll.gif

I see they're coming in the new box too.  Nice pick up Freeze.  Hoping these will be massively produced like the Gammas last year was

I see they're coming in the new box too.  Nice pick up Freeze.  Hoping these will be massively produced like the Gammas last year was

True. But still going to be tough. I don't want to think it's going to be an easy pick up and not put in work.

So we are all making calls right now huh? So far I'm getting the 15th and 16th. One store even said from the 11th - 13th. I dislike the hunt sometimes too many what ifs lol.

I pray for the return of the Get Money Boys for this release. Seems they've been MIA and I'd like to see some entertaining videos from this release after I wake up buttnaked and get my pairs online
Get Money Boys probably got locked up along with Pimp Squad.

True. But still going to be tough. I don't want to think it's going to be an easy pick up and not put in work.
I think they'll be about as easy to cop as the black/pin...I mean Infrared 6's.  Just can't rely on one particular location to come through for you.

I think they'll be about as easy to cop as the black/pin...I mean Infrared 6's.  Just can't rely on one particular location to come through for you.
Naw not that easy. I received multiple calls for the 6s and footaction was askin if I still wanted em. Then called my girl day of release if she still wanted a pair. Everyone and they 20 relatives come out for 11s ery year.

Naw not that easy. I received multiple calls for the 6s and footaction was askin if I still wanted em. Then called my girl day of release if she still wanted a pair. Everyone and they 20 relatives come out for 11s ery year.
True, but you also gotta think about no shows that don't come through to claim their pairs.  If a store gets about 5-600 pairs like with the green snakeskins earlier in the year, there is more than a fighting chance, but like I said, you can't be lackadaisical in thinking that there won't be bs during this release

Man Why are people thinking online is going to be so easy? There are hundreds of others thinking the same. XIs are rarely an easy cop. I mean all the glory to you if you do but I don't wanna see sad people on RD.

^^ been wondering the same. wish i was as optimistic, but to prevent heartbreak ill be goin around grabbing raffle tix for first time ever

My coworker wants to get them. He's totally convinced that they will be an easy cop. He says that since they release in the middle of the month a lot of people won't have any money to buy them. I'm confused by that logic. From talking to him I've come to the conclusion that he's not aware of the chaos surrounding 11 releases, the fighting, rioting, people getting trampled on, sites crashing when you try to order online. I asked about bots and he had no idea what I was talking about.

cmon lets all eat. ima try hard on raffles, online shouldnt be too hard, at least everyone gets a legit shot, not like those limited releases. 

Anyone know if the 11 has the canvas material like the concord? I've been seeing a lot of early pair without it.

Man Why are people thinking online is going to be so easy? There are hundreds of others thinking the same. XIs are rarely an easy cop. I mean all the glory to you if you do but I don't wanna see sad people on RD.

huh?

i mean unless you are on dial up or have the worst luck you should come through with a pair if you are online before release.

i remember concords were in my cart 2 minutes after release.

tried to snag another pair right after but was impossible.

huh?

i mean unless you are on dial up or have the worst luck you should come through with a pair if you are online before release.

i remember concords were in my cart 2 minutes after release.

tried to snag another pair right after but was impossible.
I mean it does depend on the Connection yes but the traffic is going to hurt the sites. More people will want these compared to others since it has been a while. Just want all my net campers to be proceeding with caution and don't get too excited till they ship lol. Side note should the leather upper factor in on sizing or na? Like is it going to be TTS or half size up or down?

theres over 500,000 pairs easily

you should be able to eat, only site that should worry people is NDC now. which is why im kinda worried, that was always my go to site for XI and what not but now its gone to hell so that site will def give people issues come next saturday

Back
Top Bottom