12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

theres over 500,000 pairs easily

you should be able to eat, only site that should worry people is NDC now. which is why im kinda worried, that was always my go to site for XI and what not but now its gone to hell so that site will def give people issues come next saturday

The official number is 582,000

theres over 500,000 pairs easily

you should be able to eat, only site that should worry people is NDC now. which is why im kinda worried, that was always my go to site for XI and what not but now its gone to hell so that site will def give people issues come next saturday

I know that's what I was thinking. Idk if I should attempt footlocker or another site but I'm not use to em like ndc

That's what I'm saying.  Everything is extremely overhyped, but I think with patience, and know-how, there's no excuse for no copping, even if you want multiple pairs

So sick of y'all displaying this know-it-all attitude regarding the difficulty in getting kicks lol.
Y'all don't know anything lol.
Just put in as much effort as you can and hope that you get the kicks.

Depending on where you at. If you ate off unclaim gammas, & blk/infrareds. You gonna eat off unclaim pair of these.

HOH Bev center confirmed Monday and Tuesday next week.

Footlocker in Fashion Valley mall confirmed Tuesday Next week. Mens and GS size's will be raffled.

releases are suppose to be entertaining man i care less....... it's about the shoes....... damn the release.  

what u think u in the hunger games B

ATL HEADS WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER ON THIS ON WAY TO MUCH SPACE TO BE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHEN A RAFFLE IS BRUH.....

Thought I would share.. footlocker.ca doesn't usually sell release day shoes online, but these will be available online

Still thinking if I should get these. I work at DlCKS and we got ours in a few weeks ago. Just not sure if I should cop or not. I like them, but I'm not in love with all white shoes. 

Last edited:

Still thinking if I should get these. I work at DlCKS and we got ours in a few weeks ago. Just not sure if I should cop or not. I like them, but I'm not in love with all white shoes. 
They're selling these at *****?? Didn't know they got Jordan releases. Is it gonna be a raffle?

Did most DCKs get these in? Can anyone confirm because I'm sure around here not many know so that would make my grabbing a pair of these easier.

This release is going to be the worst release of the year.. so HOH is doing raffles too.. thats crazy.. raffles on a damn general release.. i think people will be lurking around malls waiting for people to cop jordans and when they see em.. knock em out..:frown: all over that white gold..lol
coming from the guy that's scared to wear his shoes in public because he's afraid of getting them stolen? Lol

just a tip. the moment Nike tweet the link for these. (it's at 7:50 am) a lot of people will be already in line for the shoe.. so at 8:00 am its 50 50 i may be wrong..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom