12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Look at so cal already gettin them codes off...
Us Socal folks are not as ornery as you up North cats cause we have better weather 
nthat.gif

I'm just joshing you, but there's truth to us not being as secretive with codes and spots.

Look at so cal already gettin them codes off...
Us Socal folks are not as ornery as you up North cats cause we have better weather :nthat:

I'm just joshing you, but there's truth to us not being as secretive with codes and spots.
All good fam. Yall b doin it man. I salute that. Folks up here don't wana giv no info then stunt they pick ups from shiekh. Like why you no post code?? Lol...

Why wouldn't you at least try to get them for retail? Even if you miss out and have to pay resale there's no way you're paying more than $345 shipped on eBay or Craigslist. If even that much...
on ebay most size 15s are 400 plus i even saw a couple of auctions at 700 for a pair of bred 11s and some guy even wanted 1000 for a deadstock pair of space Jams plus i wanted two pairs but I wanted to atleast guarantee myself one pair and try to get the other at retail any other shoe Id take the gamble but retro 11s I dont hesitate to pull the trigger also im from Htown #getmoneyboyz lol

I know im late, but this is the funniest **** I've read today, can't wait to read the rest of this thread. :lol:

I mainly shop wit FNL cuz the reward system. but me on NDC is usually a fail. And my mouse click game on Eastbay/FTL is trash...
Hi... Speaking of the FNL's reward system, have you ever had trouble applying the $20 reward code when checking out? The FNL web site accepted my $20 reward code, but the total didn't change. Did you have that problem before? 

Thank you!

willie mcfly22 willie mcfly22
I think you're referring to me but my friends are the ones that won lol. I won mines from FTL. They didn't give me the code because we wear the same size.

Heads up, some Shiekhs might not do a code. I think the ones out in Oakland did a one day raffle for the Infrareds.

Not sure if this helps you because you're out in Fairfield.
97C0609867 - Valley Fair in Santa Clara

Last edited:
Hi... Speaking of the FNL's reward system, have you ever had trouble applying the $20 reward code when checking out? The FNL web site accepted my $20 reward code, but the total didn't change. Did you have that problem before? 

Thank you!
have been having that problem since they changed their site. I used to call after my order was confirmed for them to apply my reward and my order to my wc account. Now I use their fnl mobile site or do not sign in to my account (use guest checkout), the rewards apply fine both ways.

Last edited:
willie mcfly22 willie mcfly22
I think you're referring to me but my friends are the ones that won lol. I won mines from FTL. They didn't give me the code because we wear the same size.

Not sure if this helps you because you're out in Fairfield.
97C0609867 - Valley Fair in Santa Clara
I was jus speaking in general fam. No shots. But good looks. May not help me but could help others...

I mainly shop wit FNL cuz the reward system. but me on NDC is usually a fail. And my mouse click game on Eastbay/FTL is trash...

Thank you!
Yea I have. You can jus call later in the day and have them apply it. They refund you $20

my leather is white. patent too. very white. the straps look dark in pictures, but white to the eye. i sat and compared it to my 01 pair. shape is dif, but thats a given. jumpman logo is a more vibrant blue. insole of the 01 says nike air. cut of the patent was a little higher. the padding and the leather heald up amazingly from 133 yrs ago. I think I just feel like the shade of blue of the sole just doesn' match the shoe that well. like maybe if it actually was the exact same hue as the logo and the tongue strap the shoe would be amazing, but theres a slight, difference. the 01s were damn near clear. i wish this sole was more near the sole of the og's.

this guy commented on the shading...he has the pair in hand apparently

I do. I posted pix a few pages back.

Every FTL or HOH around the area is doing Raffles. Hopefully I can grab a size 9 out in boston since I'm traveling a bit out my area for these. Anyone from the bean on this? 

Thank you!
Wait until you have SHIPPING confirmation with a tracking #.  Then call FNL customer svc and they will refund the $20.  The WC -$20 has worked a couple of times on mobile but never on desktop for me.  I don't even fool with it anymore on RD just call after shipping confirmation.

Wait until you have SHIPPING confirmation with a tracking #.  Then call FNL customer svc and they will refund the $20.  The WC -$20 has worked a couple of times on mobile but never on desktop for me.  I don't even fool with it anymore on RD just call after shipping confirmation.

Yup, checking out paying full price also helps if you use cash backs, get more than the amount back then you would, then just call them to refund the reward,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom