12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I'm banking on FNL online for these, only missed 1 release this year, hope all the learning from mistakes pay off this go round

Wait until you have SHIPPING confirmation with a tracking #.  Then call FNL customer svc and they will refund the $20.  The WC -$20 has worked a couple of times on mobile but never on desktop for me.  I don't even fool with it anymore on RD just call after shipping confirmation.
Thanks for sharing the information. 

Has anyone pre ordered a shoe through weekend drop with standard shipping before release day? Ive seen people on other threads posting pics of shoes early before release day.

Ikr!

But ugh!

Tell me more about this pre yellowed leather on these joints or yall smoke mad cigs in yo crib and the screen hella dirty :rofl:

Last edited:
All the stand alone FTL's in my town doing guaranteed tickets on sunday morning. All mall FTL's doing raffles on mon/tues. Hibbett raffles on tues/weds. Guess I will camp it out for pair #1 annd hope for a double up with all the raffles!

Ikr!

But ugh!

Tell me more about this pre yellowed leather on these joints or yall smoke mad cigs in yo crib and the screen hella dirty
roll.gif
I wish it was but
reminds me of the pre yellowed jordan 3 bc dunk. except those were real of course 

Last edited:
Eh, just decided that I'm a wait for whenever the SJ's come out. I'd just be buying these for the **** of it. Don't like em that much to pay 200+. Space Jams will be mine tho
nthat.gif

Last edited:
whats up with all the nyc ftls doing raffles
mean.gif
Bull**** prevention I assume.  Because people are probably talking some ignit ish about how dudes gonna get ran on for these and stuff, and how the streets won't be safe...blah, blah, blah
mean.gif

Bull**** prevention I assume.  Because people are probably talking some ignit ish about how dudes gonna get ran on for these and stuff, and how the streets won't be safe...blah, blah, blah :smh:
you cant get robbed for guaranteed tickets though :lol:, only big hoh are doing the guaranteed, everyone else raffles :smh:

Back
Top Bottom