12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Re:Guaranteed tix!?!?!
LA, Gardena, Carson, LB, CPT...$#!+ those living south of 118 and west of 15.....is this something NE1 is familiar with? I mean is this an inside hookup or does it really go down? I've never heard of it myself.

Not asking for the stores, just verification yay/nay?

I dunno of any place in socal doing guaranteed ticket. I may be wrong though

I dunno of any place in socal doing guaranteed ticket. I may be wrong though

Fasho, hope we get some additional responses to corroborate, thanks

Oh yeah @boba was combing through older posts saw u wear a size 13...so I guess that's y no response :smh: thanks for 'sharing' that t shirt must cop catch...figuring my dudes from shoe lord/Salvatore rebounded from del amo and are setup somewhere...search is on

Eh, just decided that I'm a wait for whenever the SJ's come out. I'd just be buying these for the **** of it. Don't like em that much to pay 200+. Space Jams will be mine tho
nthat.gif
Any indication of when that would be? Possibly 2015 with the remastering? We haven't seen SJ's released since 2009

If you factor in the gas, mileage, time, and effort put in to picking up 10+ raffle tickets you're already paying over retail

LOL

How do you figure? I mean you Keep gas in you car because YOU DRIVE it...

In Major Cities (like mine) you will have a mall about every 7 miles. Each mall has about 4 stores in it (at least mine do)

I'll have about 20 tickets in a 20 mile radius.

That one gallon of gas man...Whooooo....killin my pockets.

Let folks do what they want to do for their sneakers......Period.

If you factor in the gas, mileage, time, and effort put in to picking up 10+ raffle tickets you're already paying over retail

Still not more than the $100-200 that a lot of this pre-order sites are charging...

3 malls with in 8-10 miles radius around me... At least 3-4 shoe stores each. Overall travel, about 1 gallon of gas. $3.20 I only put premium on my ****.

I'm already off when I'm getting raffles... Time is free.

I ain't about that camping out life tho... Anything more than 2+ hours, Now I rather pay resellers than waste my time camping overnight.

Last edited:
All the local FTL locations are doing tickets Sunday at 9am, which I assume to be guaranteed tickets?  This would be one of the few releases I'm not doing "online or bust."

How early do folks generally line up for tickets?  This would be my first time lining up for tickets

LOL

In Major Cities (like mine) you will have a mall about every 7 miles. Each mall has about 4 stores in it (at least mine do)

[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji] I thanks baby Jesus for the city life regularly.

All the local FTL locations are doing tickets Sunday at 9am, which I assume to be guaranteed tickets?  This would be one of the few releases I'm not doing "online or bust."

How early do folks generally line up for tickets?  This would be my first time lining up for tickets
Totally depends on where you are. I've seen people line up the night before

Couple of my FTLs and FTAs doing the same on Sunday. I normally do the 1.5hrs early, but with these I might drive out 3hrs early and peep the scene to be safe.

ive check around my way but nobody seems to be doing them here in NYC
This release is different from the rest for sure. My mall normally does all tickets for HoH, fta, and champs same time. All of them different this time around.

So retail pairs don't have that off white color?

No, they will be white.

Depends on where u live, how many stores are doing the guaranteed tickets, etc......

I personally will be camping it out with some friends, we plan to get to FTL @midnight.

Couple of my FTLs and FTAs doing the same on Sunday. I normally do the 1.5hrs early, but with these I might drive out 3hrs early and peep the scene to be safe.
Thanks for the heads up.  The mall is only 5 minutes away so I'll swing by a couple hours early and see how it's lookin out there

$200 to $320 :\

and what if you win 2? That $320 could almost get you two pair, especially if you get two from FNL.

Shouldn't take more than an hour or two picking up raffle tickets.

mileage and gas? traveling from state to state?

I understand paying resell after you strike out, but before for what the resell will be :smh:

I'm banking on FNL online for these, only missed 1 release this year, hope all the learning from mistakes pay off this go round
Yea im thinking the same thing. Looks like there is some confusion up here. Some store in VA say raffle, some in the nicer parts of MD say fcfs tixs. guess ill have to call and see whats what

LOL

What about time waiting in line to get a ticket Did u factor that in Some people time is more valuable than others

What about time waiting in line to get a ticket Did u factor that in Some people time is more valuable than others
where do you live that you wait in line for a raffle? Raffles are always for two days in my area and there is never an actual wait, except for getting the associate to take your info. It's literally a 2-5mim process per store.

Man i think every FL in PR is getting these. For laughs just go take a look at the launch locator as a whole. These are every where, crazyy

Time....

Then stay home and hope you get lucky online or pay 350 plus for them.

But don't complain if you don't get them.

All I'll say is this.

Do whatever it is you have to do to get your kicks. You make that judgment. I get tired of seeing folks on this board judge folks for getting multiple tickets. You do what you do and let othet folks do what they do. End of the day I just want everyone to eat.

Back
Top Bottom