12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

These ones are all guaranteed tickets tho if i'm not mistaken 
eek.gif

What time did you go at, I was gonna go but I got lucky on raffles. Im probably going to go for this one though just not sure of when should i go

I just went in when I got off of work in the afternoon. For shiehk, all you need is the code and you can enter the raffle online.

I just went in when I got off of work in the afternoon. For shiehk, all you need is the code and you can enter the raffle online.
Lol wtf that sounds to good to be true I see pictures of people camping out for these. I usually just go to the mall and go to multiple shoe stores

If you factor in the gas, mileage, time, and effort put in to picking up 10+ raffle tickets you're already paying over retail

If that's the case why put in work we should all pay resell and call it a day?

* Depends on where u live.......

* Time that depends on what u make per hour as u factor in opportunity cost.
-or what else u could be doing for most it's nothing important. Unless u have kids n such

* most don't go alone so they can do other stuff with friends and family at a mall.
-it's the holidays u can always find something

* if ur going for multiples and don't or aren't good online then this will be your best shot to either make less work online
-like only needing one pair as suppose to two online.

* peace of mind knowing ur locked in before release as well

* Now I will say im not lining up or waiting in no line to do a raffle my dude. Has to be in and out.

To each his own but everytime their are raffles someone says this.

I feel like it's another lane. We all can't camp or won't and this gives another lane. THO rigged but he'll even FCFS was rigged let's be honest.

Is the link patriot games provided via solemartyr still active/valid?

I tried accessing the link last night, gotta blank page when I clicked on it...just couple seconds ago I got

{
"success" : "true"
"type" : "exists"
}

Trying to access the link using iPad, is it a no go on this device? Going to try the home PC in the morning when I get off, in fear too late(based on above return, praying it's not)

Anybody going to parks mall on sunday? and was it bad for the infrared 6s for any of you who went

A couple of people I know said it was not alot of people and that they got in and out under 30 minutes ...however I do expect it to be a mad house come Sunday morning.

TownEast is also doin guaranteed tix but thats farther away than Parks for me.

Last edited:

Re:Guaranteed tix!?!?!
LA, Gardena, Carson, LB, CPT...$#!+ those living south of 118 and west of 15.....is this something NE1 is familiar with? I mean is this an inside hookup or does it really go down? I've never heard of it myself.

Not asking for the stores, just verification yay/nay?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom