12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

"What we need to do is have all the shoes at his house...instead up in deez malls...we need to come to hiz houz and get da shoes!...See if you like that Michael Jordan?!...Com 'on...talk to da people mayne!"-Curtis Solomon of the Get Money Boyz 
roll.gif
Man somebody gotta find this dude's twitter face book or instagram.. SERIOUSLY!!!!  they need to do a Get Money Boyz.. 3 years later special on KHOU

question - these will release in the uk before us right?

KB you got the UK connect?

maybe :D i'll give you the deets later

but its true right...uk releases first then us?

I always thought it was the same day but just hours earlier ....I've bought a few kicks from UK and they drop dates always coincided with the US drop dates.

Yea either PM me or we can derail the Destiny thread about those deets, whenever you get a chance.

All economic d baggery and logic goes out the window once you pay a penny over production cost it took to make the pair of shoe. #teamretail is still #team20xmarkup on a mass produced with bulk materials on shoes.

The gas price argument is only valid for a teen or someone who shares a car with mostly likely a parent. If you are an adult and responsible car owner gas should always be in your vehicle
And cost of fuel shouldn't be a factor in going out in a metro setting.

Some of you guys just like to come off as smart for reps and lols but it really just makes you look like a passive sheltered hype beast.

2 things that need to go away before 2015 on this board is #NTpizzaparty and #NTeconomics. I never seen this much pocket watching on NT before.

After that one dude on here was tryna give oral sex for a pair of 3's a few years back nothing surprises me

People really acting like drug addicts for shoes
They don't sell them shirts sayin "kicks are my drug of choice" for nothin :lol: these folks be wildin out

Last edited:
WHOA>.. Flag on the play.. Pause.. No Homo.. Every Statement needed is for that one..lol

talking about gas me and my boy were talking about going out of the state for these and make a road trip out of it from ca to az where we could tripple up and then we thought..... man...... all this for shoes? were going out of state for sneakers?! lol. had to fall back lol.

Back
Top Bottom