12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

talking about gas me and my boy were talking about going out of the state for these and make a road trip out of it from ca to az where we could tripple up and then we thought..... man...... all this for shoes? were going out of state for sneakers?! lol. had to fall back lol.
Smart thinking man, thats absurd.

Yea glad yall came to ya sences. Can understand if ya gonna b there anyway and RD happens to b the same time but a road trip jus for kicks. Nahhhh..

Anyone got the Shiekh code for eastridge in San Jose? Also hard to keep a hold of hoh valley fair mall. Anyone know how they're doing their raffle?

Yea glad yall came to ya sences. Can understand if ya gonna b there anyway and RD happens to b the same time but a road trip jus for kicks. Nahhhh..

Believe me fam after I talked to my boy about it it sounded like it was nothing we were like any family attractions out there? We could get a good deal from enterprise, do some sightseeing like it was nothing! Then I text ol girl like hey down to road trip for AZ!? She replied for what? We don't have family out there? To say sneakers, that convo would have went down hill.

At the end of the day I know I would have spent more than I would have made after everything was said and done.

put the pipe down .....

legends man.... I just remember in la how it was with those concords, the fights and almost riot in la. To much. The get money boyz was there to along with the stick up kids.

Last edited:
talking about gas me and my boy were talking about going out of the state for these and make a road trip out of it from ca to az where we could tripple up and then we thought..... man...... all this for shoes? were going out of state for sneakers?! lol. had to fall back lol.
Hell Yeah.. How many hours it will take to get there from CA?

I did a mini road trip for 180 Miles to cop 3 pairs of Foams.. Eggplants,Royala,Pewters DS for 600.. Best deal ever.. plus i had fam in the city so i was good..lol

Anyone got the Shiekh code for eastridge in San Jose? Also hard to keep a hold of hoh valley fair mall. Anyone know how they're doing their raffle?
Good luck getting people to post shiekh codes from the bay area it's like pullin teeth :lol:

Last edited:
Good luck getting people to post shiekh videos from the bay area it's like pullin teeth
laugh.gif
I'm just waiting to see people pull doors off the hinges like incredible hulk like they did for the concords..lol

mainplace santa ana - 36a3420602

glendale galleria - 531281fae3

del amo - a19cda19bd

cerritos - f183483b83

lakewood - 9aade81034

santa clara wfs valley fair - 97c0609867

san bernardino inland center - f03c0fccc8

I'm just waiting to see people pull doors off the hinges like incredible hulk like they did for the concords..lol
Mann, I remember that like it was yesterday I went down Beaumont for them. The guy broke the door I thought he was superman then the whole crowd ran in the mall like junkies in the trap.

Hell Yeah.. How many hours it will take to get there from CA?

5 hrs 40 min / 387 miles. im mid la area. A straight MISSION! This would top everything ive done for a shoe. Only time I hardbodied was for the yeezy yeezy platinums for about 2/3 days and I made 2500 the day of the release and I still got vacation pay on top. lol.

Good luck getting people to post shiekh codes from the bay area it's like pullin teeth :lol:

mainplace santa ana - 36a3420602
glendale galleria - 531281fae3
del amo - a19cda19bd
cerritos - f183483b83
lakewood - 9aade81034
santa clara wfs valley fair - 97c0609867
san bernardino inland center - f03c0fccc8
See wat I mean :rofl:
Already 6 codes from so cal
I bet not ONE Bay Area code gets posted.

5 hrs 40 min / 387 miles. im mid la area. A straight MISSION! This would top everything ive done for a shoe. Only time I hardbodied was for the yeezy yeezy platinums for about 2/3 days and I made 2500 the day of the release and I still got vacation pay on top. lol.
For Yeezy anyone would travel.. Like i said before.. if Nike made a alaaska Niketown and restocked them there and it was first come first serve in the middle of alaska winter.. people would be waiting out there in blizzards to buy them..lol

Back
Top Bottom