12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

pretty sure im the only guy in here that never buys in stores and never got a raffle ticket
laugh.gif

online or bust this weekend
sick.gif
you and me. i don't enter raffle. im still going to end up with 10 pairs on release day just like the gamma. lacing the whole family and cousins up.

RUNNING OUT OF TICKETS IS THE EQUIVALENT OF RUNNING OUT OF PLAYING THE LOTTERY… OXYMORON …. ******EDLOCKER FUGAZILINE :rolleyes :smh: ILL BE LUCKY IF I WIN ONE OF THESE "RAFFLES"

I'm thinking about hitting tysons and nt gt tomorrow did any of you guys hit up fair oaks yesterday?

I didn't even try. I told my little sister we'll see what happens with what we got and NDC. She said she was going to see of raffles were still going on where she lives.

Last edited:
so they still did the raffle, only difference is how they announce the winner?
Yea that's what it looks like. If so I think everywhere should do that. Eliminates having to wait for a phone call and employees sitting there making calls all day

Also I see FNL is still up to nonsense. One I went to also "ran out of raffle tickets"

I'm thinking about hitting tysons and nt gt tomorrow did any of you guys hit up fair oaks yesterday?

Nope but my brother in law and nephew did. They said it was 300 + people for less than 100 pairs of mens and gs sizes... Didn't even bother going to there today cuz i'm sure FNL finished early and Sports Zone just feels like a shady spot

what other company other than nike is having people line up for a chance to purchase the product? it is incredible.

Nike isn't having anyone do anything. Stores are doing this. it's their decision. And it's better than having FCFS chaos or camp outs.

"Ran out"

When i called and visited last week the words were "monday tuesday all day raffle tickets being handed out".

When i asked them today, they said "yep tickets given out all day until we ran out, which was 3pm"

Shady FNL...

I can pretty much guarantee a bulk of those tickets went straight into employee pockets and out to friends.
I cant stand my local finish line, went there today and dude told me they stopped passing out raffle tickets. 

Went over to topanga mall today. Hit up champs. One of the workers was laughing and making fun of cats who were wearing heat to fill out their raffle tickets. **** was kinda funny. The fat white boy who was doing the tickets this morning was a **** tho. Pretty sure he threw my ticket in the trsh. If u read this....eat my ***

I said here this morning to be very careful of Finishline, There are a couple that ran out of tickets 45 minutes into the day today claiming they only had 30-50 tickets for the store. I called Customer Service and received a free shipping next time when I need it, If this happened to you I would call Finishline Customer Service and complain. This was a corporate issue and not a store one it appears.

This ticket stuff is funny. Dudes really hitting up like 20 stores 
laugh.gif

Serious question tho? How long have dudes been "sneakerheads"?

There's NO WAY anybody who been in the sneaker game more than 5-10 years don't got at least one connect "on the inside" for a release like this. I refuse to believe it.

I'm not even in the game like that anymore and it took me ONE phone call to the dude who runs the raffle at a (not to be named) sneaker chain.

How do you dudes not have ANY connects for a release like this. That ticket stuff is weird because I know for a fact that MAD raffles are fixed. 

Went over to topanga mall today. Hit up champs. One of the workers was laughing and making fun of cats who were wearing heat to fill out their raffle tickets. **** was kinda funny. The fat white boy who was doing the tickets this morning was a **** tho. Pretty sure he threw my ticket in the trsh. If u read this....eat my ***
Which one was this. Sounds like a couple in the 818. Finishlines all ran out of tickets early.

Back
Top Bottom