12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

It seems we were all had and FNL coporate only allowed them to give out a minimal number of ticket. I don't see the 700K number of a Super Super GR as was claimed in this thread. I see about half that many.
It's prolly a lil more than 500k.

I went to both my finishlines this mornng one at 9, the other at 10, no waiting in lines straight walked in and walked out with no problems

pretty sure im the only guy in here that never buys in stores and never got a raffle ticket
laugh.gif

online or bust this weekend
sick.gif
Nah bruh-We're here.  I'm googling how to optimize processing and browser speed right now! 
laugh.gif

I didn't see any lines at all but granted I was out from 1 in the afternoon on so I don't know but hopefully that is a good sign. Can't believe how fast the thread picked up in over a week.

It seems we were all had and FNL coporate only allowed them to give out a minimal number of ticket. I don't see the 700K number of a Super Super GR as was claimed in this thread. I see about half that many.
They're hoarding pairs for online release is why.

Their Jordan account isn't on FTL/FA/CHAMPS/EB level so they're trying to appease all their customers by allocating less pairs to store fronts. They've done this for every single XI release.

Anyone tried Santa Anita and/or West Covina today?

I never win there so I don't know if I want to drive there after work.

I have 14 raffles and I hope that is enough for one pair...that's all I need.

They're hoarding pairs for online release is why.

Their Jordan account isn't on FTL/FA/CHAMPS/EB level so they're trying to appease all their customers by allocating less pairs to store fronts. They've done this for every single XI release.

and all of these websites are going to crash

It's just the number of people after them. With the online Draft a lot of people didn't enter, because they aren't Winners Circle members

Last edited:
Any idea if D1CKS will sell these? I know they sold the black infrared 6s so I gotta ask

Last edited:
This ticket stuff is funny. Dudes really hitting up like 20 stores :lol:

Serious question tho? How long have dudes been "sneakerheads"?

There's NO WAY anybody who been in the sneaker game more than 5-10 years don't got at least one connect "on the inside" for a release like this. I refuse to believe it.

I'm not even in the game like that anymore and it took me ONE phone call to the dude who runs the raffle at a (not to be named) sneaker chain.

How do you dudes not have ANY connects for a release like this. That ticket stuff is weird because I know for a fact that MAD raffles are fixed. 

It's easy to not have a connect. Bro I'm like 30. No more of my friends work at shoe stores anymore. Footlocker doesn't exactly pay grown man bills. Lol

What's crazy about the lineups is most if the people in line don't even know what shoe it is and most of them think they are gonna win the shoes and don't have to pay for them

Anyone out in Michigan know about the raffle situations out there? 

I have only ever camped out for one pair of shoes ever and that was concords and nothing too crazy going on there and that wasn't even that long ago but I could tell that was the start of something stupid

lol beginning to think my raffle chances are dead even if I win .. the dude handing out tickets let everyone know if you don't answer when they call the first time you forfeit your pair .. employees bouta let it ring for a second and disconnect the call .. no more hour time frame to return the call **** ..

It's easy to not have a connect. Bro I'm like 30. No more of my friends work at shoe stores anymore. Footlocker doesn't exactly pay grown man bills. Lol
Agreed.  30 year old here too.  My cousin used to work at a shoe place, but then left because he needed more money.  Also, workers can get moved around to different branches in the immediate area; but my one manager that I've been building a nice rapport with was transferred from a Nevada branch to San Francisco.

We have plenty of malls in Houston but if your not from here you would NEVER understand...and I see a lot of salty people on here because they couldn't join this mornings raffles... I DO HAVE A JOB ITS CALLED WORKING THE NIGHT SHIFT

lol beginning to think my raffle chances are dead even if I win .. the dude handing out tickets let everyone know if you don't answer when they call the first time you forfeit your pair .. employees bouta let it ring for a second and disconnect the call .. no more hour time frame to return the call **** ..

That's shady.

got my raffle ticket from Finishline today. Gonna hit two FTL and the Nike store tomorrow. Hopefully 4 raffles give me a chance

Damn, don't even remember when there was a call back time frame with these.  All the stores I go to all say their numbers come out either blocked or private so there's no way to know who calls.  Saving their number doesn't help either since again, it comes out as a private/blocked number when they call.

Shoe Palace is tomorrow right? I stopped in there today but I forgot what the dude told me lol I'm almost positive he said tomorrow though

Thank god over here you get a voicemail left, You win you win that is it.

Back
Top Bottom