12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Chicago heads VILLA is calling today. 3 for 3 on raffles from there so far. On the way to Nike Chicago for a raffle ticket as I don't want to be caught with these at those hood *** VILLA locations.

man stores makin calls already. i gotta wait til thursday at the earliest for my spots. shiekhs emailin when? anyone know??

I feel I may need to wear a suit if I attempt this.

nah you dont need a suit at all. when i worked at FNL back in 02/03 they use to send "secret shoppers" in to assess the customer service of the store. i know a lot of retail stores that do it. Hell i was in the boutique shop out here one day and ran into the nike rep for the entire region in that store. granted she was prob in town bcuz nike georgetown had just opened up. But she had on reg clothes. jeans and a nike shirt. the legal pad and bag was key though lol. they prob woulda called my bluffed if i woulda just pulled out a cell phone

I feel I may need to wear a suit if I attempt this.

nah you dont need a suit at all. when i worked at FNL back in 02/03 they use to send "secret shoppers" in to assess the customer service of the store. i know a lot of retail stores that do it. Hell i was in the boutique shop out here one day and ran into the nike rep for the entire region in that store. granted she was prob in town bcuz nike georgetown had just opened up. But she had on reg clothes. jeans and a nike shirt. the legal pad and bag was key though lol. they prob woulda called my bluffed if i woulda just pulled out a cell phone

funny i keep dtlr's number saved an named in my phone, a weird number calls me a few minutes ago,its dtlr saying i won the raffle,
pimp.gif
cool, but then the chick says "and don't call back this number,cause its not the number for dtlr" well i knew that,but just think how many people wont answer if they are familiar with the number or have it saved like i do,slick moves..stay by ya phones people an answer all strange number till release day
laugh.gif
. an of course i entered a few raffles so if i do get any  more call backs for a  9.5 willing to help out  anyone that misses out, and thats a big "IF" i get another call, an iam not a reseller,i  just know this release is a headache for some.be safe an gl to all.respect

That's some major self control for a 9 year old not to wear them.  The (14 year old) 1996-me would have worn these out of the store.
Yup. But the only reason I didn't wear them is because they were too small. I wanted them for the collection, otherwise I would have worn them. Better believe I wore the Playoffs lol: 

Anybody know of places in the Saint Louis area doing FCFS Saturday morning?? Not from the area but I am going to be in town this weekend.

what time are they closing the raffle?

Store hours, 8pm.

Shiekh will e-mail Thursday. 

Thanks

hell naw my girl just got a 4th call.... guess we eating good on saturday

That #dopesize man :x I just hope to get 1 pair :nerd:

man stores makin calls already. i gotta wait til thursday at the earliest for my spots. shiekhs emailin when? anyone know??

Yeah im waiting for Shiekhs email.. I went to twitter earlier today still nothing...

Fridays unless they are trying to get it out the way now.

I read here they e-mail on Thursday

was behind this dude in line for tix at HOH North Riverside and they asked him if he needed tix for the legend blues and he said "nah the columbias" smh hahahahahhahahahahahaha

what time are they closing the raffle?

Store hours, 8pm.

Shiekh will e-mail Thursday. 

Thanks

hell naw my girl just got a 4th call.... guess we eating good on saturday

That #dopesize man :x I just hope to get 1 pair :nerd:

Yeah im waiting for Shiekhs email.. I went to twitter earlier today still nothing...

Fridays unless they are trying to get it out the way now.

I read here they e-mail on Thursday

Thought I'd post this here. New member, long time lerker. I'm signed up for 16 tickets myself as Im in need of this kicks myself. I definitely want these shoes to go alongside these white whales. These are picks from my OG 1996 Columbia's that I bought when I was 9 years old with my own money. They are DS, grade schools. I remember my mom bought me the Concords in 1995, the Playoffs (stop with the Bed nonsense) in 1996 after seeing MJ wear them in the second round of the playoffs, and then I picked these up in a store because I loved the XI so much, I wanted the set. Pics don't do justice. I need a new retro to stash away along side these beauties. 

Wow! To have the forethought and restraint to put any pair of shoes on ice at age 9 is rather impressive. You should see my 9 yr old's retros. He tries his best to keep them clean...until that kickball game jumps off!

Cousin got pairs from FTL Roosevelt Field HOH, it's def rigged lol... I can tell you that for sure. It's funny how they do it too.

That's my main spot. They're as corrupt as the day is long but I was able to won my black infrared 6s from them.

Back
Top Bottom