12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

With all these multiple winners, better plan your route well. These pickup windows are getting shorter it seems.
DTLR locally they said 10am to 11:30.. thats a short window.. you cant even come in and be low key from the parking lot lurkers

Never entered a raffle.  Was at the mall so was like hell, I'll stop by FA and enter it.  She takes my info and doesn't give me my half of the ticket, she said that's normal.  Ok.... guess I know I ain't getting it from there 

Out in LA. I hit every raffle in Del Amo mall. The South Bay Galleria. Lakewood & Cerritos. Got to to Niketown in Santa Monica around 10:30 am store was empty. Hit up the footlocker on the promenade too this morning. Raffles never show me love. Last year I hit for 3 pairs of the Gamma's size 9 in LA tho.

Last edited:
With all these multiple winners, better plan your route well. These pickup windows are getting shorter it seems.
Yeah where I won it is 45 minutes away from me to an hour and I have from 8am to 10am normally it is till 12 wonder why it is smaller.
get outta here! talking pizza. this is a cocaine party.
#knowyourhistorybehindthepizzathread
Oh in that case  better bring some red balls too. My bad on thinking we had pizza. I'll save it for later.

I'm currently on a business trip in Fort Myers, FL and visited the Finish Line next to my hotel.  They did their raffle yesterday and called the winners today...I'm going back home to the Bay Area Friday afternoon so I didn't even get a chance to enter any raffles back at home except for the Shiekh online raffles.  I guess most likely it's online or bust for me! lol

would still take pantones over these legend blues... i just need a 20% for NDC, if anyone has an extra please let me know

these shoes look so much better with an icy sole.
THIS. I have said this since day one. Makes it look closer to OG and is seen on most shoes so they could reuse the same material. The one time we want Nike to use the icy sole...they don't. Classic Nike.

GF woke up feeling sick, but after sleeping in and the Starbucks/pain relief we were able to get 6 tickets each. Fnl was out yesterday morning in Westfield Mall. We were there at 11:30 too. One of the girls at footlocker made a comment that they only get 1 GS 4.5 which really hit hard for my gal. She was down to hit up multiple spots after that, "**** this head cold, I'm getting my XI's" mentality. 

Can anybody still in SF confirm? My girl was gonna swing by on her way home from work and don't want her out in that rain for nothing

She has til 8pm at Niketown SF, I mean Nikestore SF - they just taking name, size, & number. But will need valid id to enter

Last edited:
Glendale HOH has 856 raffle tickets entered

Beverly Center HOH has 1,878 raffle tickets entered (line was still long when I left the store)

Sylmar FTL has 107 raffle tickets entered

Panorama FTL 300 raffle tickets entered

Keep in mind these raffles close at 9 PM

Back
Top Bottom