12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Ok hoH valley fair is done. They locked up the raffle line . I just made it in time. Like really. 2nd to last before worker cut it off.

so the FL associate who told me they ran out of tickets yesterday and to come back today looked out for me. he let me get a ticket after 5pm (i don''t get off til 5 and don't get to FL til bout 6). besides me coming into foot locker here & there dude doesn't know me from a can of paint. thought that was very cool of him.

I usually have my phone on blocking mode sleep during the because I work midshift but I guess I have to take it off and sleep light.

so the FL associate who told me they ran out of tickets yesterday and to come back today looked out for me. he let me get a ticket after 5pm (i don''t get off til 5 and don't get to FL til bout 6). besides me coming into foot locker here & there dude doesn't know me from a can of paint. thought that was very cool of him.

Yes it was.

I would take that one over the current one. But, for me 

96 > Icy Blue Sole > 2002 > The ones coming out next week (just nasty, but can't help but kop)

96 OGs
man i wish it were these exact ones 
embarassed.gif

Earlier at the office. Hoping that the Hornets Team store comes thru for me this go-round. It's a raffle so it's still a crapshoot but I at least know that it's not rigged. The advantages of having Jordan as your hometown team owner. Fingers crossed, Holla...

View media item 1308139

Back
Top Bottom