12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

So like i mean you get like 50+ tickets but there are like over 1000 people who entered is it basically over lol

Wish list trick doesn't even work. You still gotta get past the spa page. It's the same thing. Saves maybe one click. Who cares.
Totally agree.  There are some people trying to warn these new discoverers about it, but it's looking like the kids are delusional in thinking they have a "guaranteed advanced shot" now at scoring on FNL.

Finishline will still reject the card anyways. **** that site. I'll stick with ndc. And my rigged raffles

Totally agree.  There are some people trying to warn these new discoverers about it, but it's looking like the kids are delusional in thinking they have a "guaranteed advanced shot" now at scoring on FNL.
Let everyone flee to FNL then, who cares.  Less people on NDC maybe then?  
grin.gif

You Can Lead Em To Water, But You Can't Make Em Drink!

So happy i put in my work over the years and don't have to deal with this nonsense. I honestly would probably pass if i didn't have my boy, waiting in lines for raffles? hell naw man. i can see guaranteed tickets, but a raffle ticket??? HELL NAW! 

Finishline will still reject the card anyways. **** that site. I'll stick with ndc. And my rigged raffles
...FNL will also charge them 5 times, still reject their order, then get cart jacked, or have their order canceled. 

Let everyone flee to FNL then, who cares.  Less people on NDC maybe then?  
grin.gif
You Can Lead Em To Water, But You Can't Make Em Drink!
All true.  It's all like a game of chess. Maybe it's all just tactical schemes working...

Last edited:
im srs brah, i just feel like some bad luck is gonna strike :smh:

NEVER Give Up Hope My Dude! :nthat:

Every Release It Seems Almost, You're Jumpin' Ship Before The Boat's Even Left Harbor :lol:

Throw On A Life Vest, Take Hold Of The Helm And Steer Your Own Ship My Friend! :smokin

Last edited:
Got me thinking. Why don't all the stores just collect the info electronically on a tablet, do a random raffle on the tablet and email out the winners. Seems like a lot less headache then calling each person individually and this will weed out those who enter twice and employees that save raffle tickets for their friends. I mean after all this is the 21st century.
Bro that's a good idea and I'm sure there's many others who have created a different and efficient way to do it..
But they don't care

ALL SITES ARE CRAP FOR THESE RELEASES BUT HOLIDAY XI'S… FORGET ABOUT IT… NOTHING IS SAFE.. NOT EVEN NDC :smh:

got 1 call back so far...im honestly shocked i even got 1 pair

GL to everyone!

also, sorry if this has been asked, but i got an email from champs, something about some VIP club? anyway its a $10 off coupon you can print...do they accept these toward jordans on release day?

I'm not mad at anyone for trying but those who are like I'm not going to win or this is rigged (which may vary well be true) there are a select few who will win randomly. If you buy into the negative thoughts then why waste time getting tkts or mad win you don't win. You already expected to lose. Where's the surprise. Just my thoughts.
THIS!!!!!  I'm a positive thinker.  The DB Penny's were the very first raffle I've ever entered.  Kept hearing how all raffles are rigged and the "I won't win" comments from people who think negatively.  Ended up getting the call from Nike ATL and I don't know anybody who works there.  Just be positive.  I entered 2 raffles (Nike ATL and Champs for both 11 and the Pack) and I think I'll win all 3.  

Also with these raffles, I would never go in the morning when it's pack.  I stroll in late afternoon, sign up and walk right now with no hassle.  Raffles aren't about who gets there first.  

Back
Top Bottom