12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Also with these raffles, I would never go in the morning when it's pack.  I stroll in late afternoon, sign up and walk right now with no hassle.  Raffles aren't about who gets there first.  
I like going earlier better. I didn't used to be that way but after having to wait in long lines I decided earlier is better less lines usualy

I was in the area. So F it. Why not. Rigged raffles? No doubt. Perks of the job. I get it. Shoe game F'd up. It is what it is. I just think its funny how the employees act like they the ****. **** here with that

I dont know how they rig other raffles, but from personal experience at HoH in Serramonte Mall in the SF Bay Area.

This is what happened to me:

My friend and I entered the same raffle. He gets called. When he showed up that Saturday to pickup his pair, he saw the list of winners with my name on it. I never received a phone call. They usually are very strict on keeping that list of names a secret. I think an employee ****** up and left it out on the cash register counter.  My friend called me and I got down to the mall asap to pickup my pair. They had to give me the pair since I was on their winner list.

I am sure they have other ways around the raffle but this is one way they try to save pairs.

Last edited:
I dont know how they rig other raffles, but from personal experience at HoH in Serramonte Mall in the SF Bay Area.

My friend and I entered the same raffle. He gets called. When he showed up that Saturday to pickup his pair, he saw the list of winners with my name on it. I never received a phone call. They usually are very strict on keeping that list of names a secret. I think an employee ****** up and left it out on the cash register counter.  My friend called me and I got down to the mall asap to pickup my pair. They had to give me the pair since I was on their winner list.

I am sure they have other ways around the raffle but this is one way they try to save pairs.
Damn that's shady just don't even call u so your pair is an unclaimed pair. :smh:

jesus christ lol. bottom of the barrel grimey

Ya they tried to throw everybody a curve ball by doing the raffle last week but apparently they redid it on mon because a dm called and made them redo it obviously from complaints.

Ya they tried to throw everybody a curve ball by doing the raffle last week but apparently they redid it on mon because a dm called and made them redo it obviously from complaints.
So what did they do with the raffle entries from last week? I think their whole district did the raffle last week.

Correct all of the ftl did raffles last week. If they tossed my tickets im going to call them out on it.

Yall must live in the boondocks with 1 FTL. Never saw more than 4-5 people in any stores I went to here in SoCal

Did 4 malls in an hr. Only real line I encountered was parking :smh:

Last edited:
Got me thinking. Why don't all the stores just collect the info electronically on a tablet, do a random raffle on the tablet and email out the winners. Seems like a lot less headache then calling each person individually and this will weed out those who enter twice and employees that save raffle tickets for their friends. I mean after all this is the 21st century.

That's expecting too much from a person making $10/hr

Seems like finishline ran out of the tickets the fastest I think its because they get the least pairs of all the big name stores.

Luckily got 4 raffles tickets goodluck to everyone

The only thing more dangerous than seeing The Interview when it opens in theaters on Christmas will be the FCFS lines on Saturday

In my town there plenty of places thats getting them but its everyone tryin to do raffles didn't bother to do raffles just coping from my sources can't wait till saturday to get these in my hands .

Bro that's a good idea and I'm sure there's many others who have created a different and efficient way to do it..
But they don't care

Nobody cares about sneakerheads :lol: Oh well Maybe it'll get through when more people get hurt unfortunately.

Last edited:
It's official this is a MADDDD GR.  My local mom and pop shop getting these FCFS and the last exclusive pairs they got were the 13 Holograms...we saw how "exclusive" those were.  

Last edited:
I'm in Australia and got my tickets from two different stores, trying to decide which one will give me the best chance. Does anyone know approximately how many pairs each store gets? Does it vary depending on the location?

I didn't like the 'vibe' of the second store I went to. Maybe it's from reading too much here, but they seemed more likely to have thrown my ticket away and make their friends win the raffle.

Back
Top Bottom