12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

How easy will these be online? Deciding whether to stay online or go around and look for unclaimed pairs?

Jus got another call back for my second 9.5... All I wanted was 2 pairs and I still have plenty of tickets for stores that are conducting calls for tomorrow... I'm amped baybeeeeeee

How easy will these be online? Deciding whether to stay online or go around and look for unclaimed pairs?

DEF do both.. Gammas were a mess online last year and you can call stores ahead of time to figure out what time to go for the unclaimed pairs.

And yet another 7y from Tysons call. Told them I already got a call and to let someone else have them
Is that all FNL stores in the area? Haven't heard anything about FNL Pentagon City
FNL Tysons has called me twice today. Both 7ys. Only keeping one pair. Told them to give the other pair to someone else.

Just got my call from a footlocker in the Bronx Got my pair on lock for Saturday
roll.gif

I just got my call from Nike Chicage for my size 12. I'm happy that there will be no online attempt necessary.

Just confirmed that Bev Center HOH, NTLA and NTSM are ALL still making calls.

Bev Center HOH said they will still be making calls all the way until Friday.

Back
Top Bottom