12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Just got my call from a footlocker in the Bronx Got my pair on lock for Saturday
roll.gif
which one?

Seeing a lot of donuts on here. Dunno if that's a bad sign or what. Lotta folks were striking out on raffles with the black infrareds too but they came out to be a pretty easy release in today's terms i guess.

Got a call from Finish Line at 430. The guy sounded as if I won a million dollars . Whatever it's suppose to rain this Saturday but I'll still be wearing my Legend Blues. Good luck everyone.

cobrab19 cobrab19 Haha thanks man, your birthday? I was lurking ISS then finally joined in 07 there and my friend who was into shoes back in high school showed me NT.

Bruh that's tragic if true my heart goes out to u

Side note Nike atl been quite and their Twitter doesn't have a lot of people hyped over getting calls either.

Just need that 13 or online we go
My homie said they NIKE called him, but it might be duck tales.

FNL @Serramonte mall, Bay Area are making calls.

my boys nephew got a call from them yesterday. one of the workers said they were going to make calls wednesday-friday. idk what to say about that.

Also Shoe Palace at Tanforan and Serramonte Mall are making calls today according to the workers who gave me the heads up. I really hate the 5 minute bull__sh¥T rule they have. If i don't pick up their calls i have 5 minutes to call back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom