12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

w
is that supposed to be a joke? lol you mad because I already preordered mine and you're wishing on a raffle ticket . have a good son. I'm not here to argue
I already got a pair thankfully. Its not as easy in the usa we dont have preorders for retail. If you have a preorder here its almost resell or resell price. U have it easy in japan buddy. If there so easy for you to get why dont you hook up some of our friends in here? But ur only here to laugh at people who arent as lucky as you.

Last edited:
Glad a lot of people were getting calls... Didn't get any calls yesterday.

Hoping for a better day today or tomorrow.

A few nastolgic pics to break up the monotonous raffle talk

Good luck hope u all cop and unds
Repped, great pics.

I want that all star Jersey
nerd.gif

no call back hopefully i get the email from shiekh its hard out here in houston but i cop the gammas online last year so im hopeful

Even the guaranteed ticket line turned into a riot they ended up doin raffles by the time the store opened.. Felt bad for people that where out there for 12 hrs... For a raffle ticket lol

Hardly anybody got a call back around my way. Not even my 2 usuals hit me up. Online or bust...I will be salty

Damn Lotta folks seem like they aren't getting any call backs. Glad I didn't waste my time with rigged raffles. If I strike out online at least i won't have to feel bad about wasting all that time and gas riding around for no reason. I believe that's why folks are so OCD over the shoe's flaws and etc cause they put so much effort into getting them.

Last edited:
My finish line ticket says the will be calling today so there may still be hope for me. If not its online for me, so far I'm 0-8 for a size 11.

Back
Top Bottom