12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Damn Lotta folks seem like they aren't getting any call backs. Glad I didn't waste my time with rigged raffles. If I strike out online at least i won't have to feel bad about wasting all that time and gas riding around for no reason. I believe that's why folks are so OCD over the shoe's flaws and etc cause they put so much effort into getting them.

Nice of you to ignore all the people who say they won :lol:

View media item 1311586 saturday is going to break NDC

All the people practicing :lol:

A lot of these people don't seem to know about Jordan XI Christmas releases online. It used to be easy, now all these sites crash. The more people miss out on raffles, the more people converge online.

Plus you have the resellers who know what the "value" is.

Dudes will be in front of their computers for hours

mean.gif

All the people practicing :lol:

A lot of these people don't seem to know about Jordan XI Christmas releases online. It used to be easy, now all these sites crash. The more people miss out on raffles, the more people converge online.

Plus you have the resellers who know what the "value" is.

Dudes will be in front of their computers for hours
as if they wouldn't be otherwise. Most folks are online mobile these days anyway.

Last edited:
My finish line ticket says the will be calling today so there may still be hope for me. If not its online for me, so far I'm 0-8 for a size 11.

All tickets from finish line say that they're suppose "to call the day before release", however all branches have different protocol to when they're suppose to call and notify winners. For example one finish line (the one I won at) informed people that they will contact winners on Wednesday, while a different FNL in my area said they were going to call on Thursday. It's always good to ask the workers when they'll call winners when you enter the raffle.

But good luck regardless, hope you get a pair/pear.

Last edited:
Struck out everywhere, until last night at 8:40P got the phone call from Foot Locker at Northlake Mall here in GA, now I can rest easy !

i was just reading lat year gamma release and its the samething u will get yall pairs online because im pretty sure nike made plenty more than last year and that was a easy cop

Back
Top Bottom