12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Tomorrow should be very interesting. I feel I have adapted well to the online copping being that I live in a small town 2 hrs away from Atlanta so I can't do raffles. Wish I could just walk in store and cop sometimes. The only stores near me only have 1 size run and probably are all sold or kept for employees but still I know this is gonna a crazy morning for me with site crashes.(Oh well that's just my aggravated rant) Really want Pantones but 550 round Christmas is stretching it lol

I don't think Jams releasing next year. I could see 2016. I believe a new colorway would drop for 2015....who knows tho

I can see the all red cw that Melo had on coming out next year, or even the Pantones for dolo.  I can even imagine a low colorway being released in mid form.  I'd love to see them drop red patent leathers in mid form.  That would be :nthat:

if those release it would be world war 3 bro i dont think jordan brand that brave

It's messed up that I'm planning on waking up early tomorrow morning to turn the news on to see if any drama went down

I can see them doing a new retro+ color way for Dec 2015 that's tied in with the 30th anniversary of the Air Jordan.

Should continue the trend of bringing out new/retro+ color ways on odd numbered years, OGs on even numbered years.

Give the XI a break for a year or 2 and drop the Maroon VI or Aqua VIII as next year holiday shoe.
no way jb would not release this cash cow during the holiday season...but it would be nice to see those return next year, some 15s too, not holiday releases of course.

Honestly. I think the way everything is selling out now days, especially the madness over the 11s.. They will keep the SJs in the vault, and explore more Retro+ cws, not saying thats what i want, i would love the SJs.. Those are my Favorite 11s.. But why would they give us OG cws back to back and whatever they put on the market is Gonna sell anyways? I hope im wrong, but i say there will be a New cw next holidays..

Agreed. The success of the gammas showed JB that the public would accept retro+ colors with open arms.

I agree and I think that the perfect choice would be those all red JImmy Rollins PE 11's with the white sockliner. Ummm those would end up being my favorite 11 colorway released to the public of all time and I'm a guy that normally prefers OG colorways over everything else.

I hear u. I'd prefer the Wizards xis jordan wore during warmups back in the day

and we also gotta see jordan brand theme next yr that kind f tell what 11 will release gamma blue,infared,legend blue, we will see and i cant wait bru bruski

These are gonna be meh quality and 200? pass.... Ill wait till they remaster em with the actual columbia color 
laugh.gif

I can see them doing a new retro+ color way for Dec 2015 that's tied in with the 30th anniversary of the Air Jordan.

Should continue the trend of bringing out new/retro+ color ways on odd numbered years, OGs on even numbered years.

I can see JB doing this too.

Back
Top Bottom