12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

what was the reason that the 2012 black/reds didnt come in a slide box?

theyre the only recent (2009-) XI retro to not have one, correct?

what was the reason that the 2012 black/reds didnt come in a slide box?

theyre the only recent (2009-) XI retro to not have one, correct?

because they will be the 1st of the remastered series XIs with the slide out box to make it seem like we got to have em when in reality it should have been that way the 1st go around

I see how JB works just like apple. They include something so simple the next go around that should have been a given on the 1st go around

^Yea, that sole yellowing quick over time i think is what made it bad, but when they first dropped they were very clean

Hoping I still get called but I can tell already today's gonna be a long day [emoji]128528[/emoji]

because they will be the 1st of the remastered series XIs with the slide out box to make it seem like we got to have em when in reality it should have been that way the 1st go around

I see how JB works just like apple. They include something so simple the next go around that should have been a given on the 1st go around
lol agreed. this is more or less why i asked.

Just got a call from a number that was very similar to the FTL that i entered at got excited picked up the phone and it was my dentist to confirm my appointment for Saturday.

I'm wondering if they're going to start doing a gift for flight pack every year. Maybe that's how they will start doing the 11s like that.

have anybody been to baybrook mall and seen that chinese dude that work in footlocker that boy is a reselling scum bag foreal

seen
no way jb would not release this cash cow during the holiday season...but it would be nice to see those return next year, some 15s too, not holiday releases of course.

Lil brother is going sell me his 8s fir 75 bucks. 7.5 out of 10

Just got a call from a number that was very similar to the FTL that i entered at got excited picked up the phone and it was my dentist to confirm my appointment for Saturday.
you shouldn't have an appointment on sat, thats xi day.

I seen 3 people rock these shoes yesterday at my job. Guy asked me to take a picture of him and his girlfriend. Asked if I could retake to get his shoes in the picture.

Back
Top Bottom