12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

All these people just standing in a single file line? that could never happen over here like that. People might have tipped that truck over. 

Yeah, I've "camped out" once there in Manila. Very orderly and respectful, reminiscent of the "good old days". No line cutting, no fights, no arguments, no 'riots' if they run out of sizes. They still do the list method where they write down names of the the people camping the night before/morning of release and its honored and respected when the store opens.

the day is still young guys. keep the faith and answer every phone call lol. Footlocker are using block numbers in my area

man nike is blocking servers like crazy, i can only access there site on my desktop with internet access from my mobile hot spot on my phone, my home internet ip has been blocked, smh.

Does it matter if it takes a few days for your funds to clear?
It does if you don't end up with the sneaker. With a hold to your funds you don't see that money on your paypal account for another 3 business days. Can't cop a resell pair or try at another place if you don't have the $$$.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom