12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Someone posted earlier that FNL working on something to combat the wish list trick; can thank all those sneaker blogs and Facebook groups for putting that out on advertisement (and added the fact of a Holiday 11 release); brought out hoards of people to create new FNL accounts and constantly ask why it's not working for them.

Thanks that explains it, but the only logical way they could combat the trick is for them to change the link entirely the day of, but the NT computer science/network security squad is too real they would find out quick.

Someone posted earlier that FNL working on something to combat the wish list trick; can thank all those sneaker blogs and Facebook groups for putting that out on advertisement (and added the fact of a Holiday 11 release); brought out hoards of people to create new FNL accounts and constantly ask why it's not working for them.
I know right that's just dumb! We are pose to look out for each other as a community not broadcast the info to the damn world ie resellers. Hell it's hard enough to order online with these hypebeast and resellers and now everyone and they momma know the trick.

Agreed. The success of the gammas showed JB that the public would accept retro+ colors with open arms.

I agree and I think that the perfect choice would be those all red JImmy Rollins PE 11's with the white sockliner. Ummm those would end up being my favorite 11 colorway released to the public of all time and I'm a guy that normally prefers OG colorways over everything else.

I hear u. I'd prefer the Wizards xis jordan wore during warmups back in the day
This. I still remember the pic and the nonstop back and forth for months here debating if they were Wizards colors or just Concords in a blue lighting :lol:

Next year price $250  lol
Don't jinx it

I seen 3 people rock these shoes yesterday at my job. Guy asked me to take a picture of him and his girlfriend. Asked if I could retake to get his shoes in the picture.
:smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know right that's just dumb! We are pose to look out for each other as a community not broadcast the info to the damn world ie resellers. Hell it's hard enough to order online with these hypebeast and resellers and now everyone and they momma know the trick.
you were just talking about snitching on stores who have shady business practices but now you're complaining about community members posting known info on a public forum?

Kinda contradicting imo

how does the fnl wishlist trick even help, you still have to wait at the spa page just sign in and view your wishlist. i remember you used to be able to add to wishlist on the backdoor link and bypass the spa but that was fixed months ago.

maybe fnl did fix the wishlist trick, when i click on the buy it link it just greys out now, it used to give error message saying item is not active yet, hmmm.

how does the fnl wishlist trick even help, you still have to wait at the spa page just sign in and view your wishlist. i remember you used to be able to add to wishlist on the backdoor link and bypass the spa but that was fixed months ago.

I guess the one click add to cart makes people feel like it's faster

why is the spa page on the fnl link fareally real though? Is it really that many dudes with the page open on their computers just sitting

What happened with this?

Finishline doesn't need to "try" to find a fix.  They're highly capable of shutting off the Wish List function if they so choose.  

I guess the one click add to cart makes people feel like it's faster

I think the trick is mainly for those trying to get a men's and a GS pair at the same time. Makes it so they can just add all to cart without having to navigate out of the wish list page and risk getting hit with the Splash page.

I agree that this forum is suppose to help out others, but just like many other 11s release, so many people came out of he woodworks for these and it just brought up attention for tactics that many of us utilized in the past. It's not like it wasn't unknown or anything, the links were posted up on Twitter a few weeks ago.

But I'm sure thanks to the attention that these 11s are bringing, any means, logical or not ,in grabbing a pair of these will have it spread out like the flu virus.

Back
Top Bottom