12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I got to the checkout page on FNL and once I submitted a payment via PayPal, it says I had no items in cart lol. Where did my size 9 go?!

END

View media item 1313309$159 Shipped :smokin

Fresh-Prince-Of-Bel-Air-the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-13456178-307-230-2.gif

:x

so if just woke up now, would it still be possible to cop off FNL? and should the spa page be counting down or frozen at 30? 

Even my Mom is in on the chaos! "Thank you girls for getting everyone their sneakers." She came down here at 7:30 like here's another ipad. Its fully charged! I love my Mom. 

FNL won't let you add to cart anymore. Says I carted the size but subtotal remains $0 and when you go to cart there is nothing there

One or more items in your cart have exceeded the quantity limit. If you have questions or need more information, call us at 1 800 806 6453 for help. [Code: 041L-00000000]

Had this error message on Nike.com. Just got off the phone with a rep and there was nothing she could do. Sucks.

Truest story was on line for a 12 for 2 hours and 41 mins and finally said screw it and went to sleep. Literally dreamt of having them in my cart and couldn't check out. Shot up out of sleep and checked my iPad and had a 12 sitting in my cart. Ran out after checking out and my roommate was playing fifa and I yelled thank you based god and then our power went out for like 30 seconds. Amazing

Back
Top Bottom