12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

FNL mobile works better no? but the spa page is frozen at 30 for me.. compared to regular FNL which actually counts down...dunno which one is gonna go through?

DMV.....FNL in Tyson's is shady as hell. I won and got a call but they apparently don't have a master list of winners like they're supposed to. No way to keep track of who won. Aren't checking ids or tickets. Told me and a couple other people that we didn't win even though we all have calls from them on our phones. District manager came in. Sent like two employees home. He made things right though. Got us our shoes. People were about to riot. He saw a couple dudes with five pair each walking out the store. SMH.

Sill in line on mobile 
nerd.gif

CAN NDC JUST PUT A BULLET IN MY HEAD ALREADY!?!?  I KNOW DAMN WELL THERE AINT A 14 or 15 LEFT YET I STILL GOT THESE WINDOWS OPEN WITH THIS TURN BS!!! LOL

This really has been the most frustrating attempt for me to date. lol

got through trying to check out with paypal says this gift card has a balance of 0.00 but i didnt apply a gift card. i know finishline will keep charging me if i keep resubmitting how do i go about this

Back
Top Bottom