12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Idk how I struck out everywhere lol. In store raffles and everything. I'll see if I can get on finish line but if not, on to the Pantones. I don't really wanna pay resell for these.

says finishline cancelled my order ...
sick.gif
after waiting over 3 hours

I guess you can say its karma, I pulled a Threepeat on these. What is it you say? I'm cooking. I hope everybody had some luck getting these.

Trying to order my brothers pair, all info filled out in FNL, hit Submit Order, website froze, "Error | Finish Line" website pops up
sick.gif

This was an interesting turn of events. I tried at NDC at 8am for sz12 or sz12.5 for like 40mins. Eventually kept playing with FNL and got my size 12. Looked back at my other browser after multiple attempts on NDC and kicks was waiting in cart. Checked out with those too. :smokin

Looks like I lost this battle with bad luck. Money saved I guess. Hopefully this means good fortune my way next release

With the FNL thing holding charges. I know with Chase they process a credit back right away. I remember I used to use Cap One and be tight.

Back
Top Bottom