12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

i was aiming to get another pair off one of those sites, but i struck out on eastbay and NDC and now i cant even get past the spa page on FNL....oh well atleast i got one in hand right now

I liked how FNL was a couple months back. You had to wait forever to get in but once you were in it was pretty smooth.

Soooooo about all those people saying

"they are making 700k the stores will be flooded"
"easy cop"
"dont pay resell, they won't sell out"

View media item 1313364

A LOT more people wanted these than gammas, it didn't matter if they made 500k or 700k... there were many more then 700k that wanted and a lot of people picked up multiples through their plug...

Grats to everyone who copped... I cooked today thank god but wasn't easy thats for sure :smokin

Last edited:
looks like some tomfoolery going on at NTSF. youth launch cancelled...
mean.gif
Good lawd .... SF fcfs pairs cancelled release .
Hope the people who waited since yesterday got a guaranteed wristband or something..

Was going to double, but wife had to work and I'm on kiddo duty.  Didn't have time to sit by the computer all day.  Got them in FNLs cart, but waited about an hour refreshing, and just left to go pick up the pair I won locally.

Came home...still SPA'd.  Nuts.  I'll let it sit here while I'm on daddy duty.  

Back
Top Bottom