12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

nerd.gif

I got thru on finishline 3 time. One for me, nephew and niece. And they tweeted they are only sold out in sz 9. Keep trying.

I dont see the purpose of bragging about buying multiple pairs unless you are going to help a fellow NTer (im good! someone who really WANTED this sneaker). If it was such a easy cop why dont you help out some of your NT brothers that are clearly frustrated and at wits end trying to cop the sneaker. Shoot one of your fellow men in need a pair for Retail/Tax/Shipping

This

well thats funny.....i thought one on ndc didnt go through cuz it was stuck and i just quit.  just found out in email that that pair went through o.o

I dont see the purpose of bragging about buying multiple pairs unless you are going to help a fellow NTer (im good! someone who really WANTED this sneaker). If it was such a easy cop why dont you help out some of your NT brothers that are clearly frustrated and at wits end trying to cop the sneaker. Shoot one of your fellow men in need a pair for Retail/Tax/Shipping

maybe because they helping out friends in their closer circle compared to acquaintances over the internet?
let people brag, if you dont like it, block them?

i help NTers if they bay area tho, cause i aint shipping nothing. but unfortunately NTers flake too. family and friends are lucky for me to be true. got 5 pairs and all for friends since i got instore raffle win.

almost NFL time. almost like it is sunday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom