12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

The color of the soles seem to be pretty inconsistent from pair to pair in the pics I'm seeing.

Missed my raffle phone call on thursday , wasnt even going to try online .Woke up at 720 some how checked trough eastbay .today is going to be a good day . Goodluck everyone one ,staysafe

I dont see the purpose of bragging about buying multiple pairs unless you are going to help a fellow NTer (im good! someone who really WANTED this sneaker). If it was such a easy cop why dont you help out some of your NT brothers that are clearly frustrated and at wits end trying to cop the sneaker. Shoot one of your fellow men in need a pair for Retail/Tax/Shipping
i agree but there are too many greedy people. not saying all, but youre most likely gonna end up helping someone who has 4 pairs and are going to resell on your work. unfortunately. 

After 3 hrs and 20 minutes FNL finally let me check out. I'm done now, total haul...4 adult sizes & 2 GS sizes and NONE of them for me. My family lucky i love em, because i've been ready to go to sleep. Hopefully jordan takes a break w/ 11's so i never have to do this **** again :lol:.

I dont see the purpose of bragging about buying multiple pairs unless you are going to help a fellow NTer (im good! someone who really WANTED this sneaker). If it was such a easy cop why dont you help out some of your NT brothers that are clearly frustrated and at wits end trying to cop the sneaker. Shoot one of your fellow men in need a pair for Retail/Tax/Shipping
Nah, dudes wanna act like they slayed the Medusa and came back with her head

finally got pass spa page.. added the shoes.. then add to cart then it takes me back to spa page.. but timer is stuck at 30.. do i refresh or just leave it? 

Back
Top Bottom