12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

How is FNL still so bad after all these years? All I hear about them ever are cancelled orders and checkout not taking payments.

havent been on here in months dropped out of the shoe game in the summer and this was the only Jordan I really wanted this year

no luck on NDC, finally almost got through on FNL mobile but rejected paypal then I was trying credit card and got splash again

lol I remember why I stopped trying to get kicks anymore

good luck to all who got and those still trying, im gonna try for another hour then im backing out

This week has been great I was able to score a pair of legends after striking out with my local raffles. And I got a text yesterday from my old supervisor offering me a lucrative job offer. Overall I've had a wonderful year.

I was given a piece of food from an NTer, otherwise, I'd just have 10k in FNL authorizations and a useless credit card till they drop those charges. 

Damn shame man

Over nothing
mean.gif
Unbelievable

Everyone finish line it's been repeated every word on billing and shipping have to match even capitalization

I just got off the phone with FNL about 15 mins ago and ordered a 10.5 for my boy,so there are still pairs...

Last edited:
already grabbed my pair, trying to help a friend out...in cart, but waiting to check out...

I tried finishline after I saw people talking about it here, so I got the 30 second screen at about 10:30 eastern time for a 9.5 and I just got through. Confirmation e-mail too.

Back
Top Bottom