12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Crazy, went to bed yesterday night after getting my pairs and now I check back and the thread has moved from page 502 to 645! Good luck everybody getting their pairs!

I was a lil worried about FNL with all the horror stories but my card went through 1st try..

I'm glad I didnt have to deal with fnl I've been there many times. I don't know why they haven't fixed that issue yet. I was luckily able to lock in my pair from footlocker.com

Resellers in line in full effect lol at lenox dudes talking about Imma get some kids sizes as well....... I got 3 pairs so far.......

Not judging but them faded sweats and them creased to death dunks THO....
ya i feel you but its better than those losers that show up in their best sneakers just to pick up some shoes..all dressed up their sundays best...relax

Cats were serious about that wishlist trick for FNL the other day

how did that work out???   
roll.gif

Earlier FNL phone orders were about 20 mins, now they're about an hour +. People finally listened, I guess :smile:

I know resell was bad but im im line with half these grown adults talking about I don't even want em do plan on keeping them....

Man cats out here trying to broker deals damn my dude no one here for the kicks. To keep anyways

i swear when i needed a pair of black infrared 6 nobody would look out for 250 shipped i'm about to tax somebody for my LB 11's.what goes around comes around only bought these so i could afford a pair of black infrared 6 people are asking 300+ still.

CALL FINISHLINE! THEY'RE TAKING PHONE ORDERS!

Waited an hour on the phone but finally placed order smoothly. Came out to $201.68 after $20 WC.

200e052.png

Back
Top Bottom