12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

^i know right?! i wasnt expecting this at all and there is plenty of time for JB to screw it up but if the mens sizes release like this oh man it might be the best release of the year (depending on the quality of the shoe of course)

You can hide the low patent leather cut and different jordan XI mold with certain colorways but on an all white shoe it is going to stick out like a sore thumb.

Carbon Fiber is off but overall that's minor...These look on point and I'm prepped with cash set aside now...Let's go...

This, no blue carbon fiber!?! Also saw something posted on IG this morning, it had an infrared jumpman on the tongue........

This, no blue carbon fiber!?! Also saw something posted on IG this morning, it had an infrared jumpman on the tongue........
This, I'll paint the red jump man but hopefully I won't have to. Would prefer blue carbon but I can't lie, it looks clean as is. Need 3 of these

I want the sole exactly like this. but the tongue tag and carbon fiber is very disappointing. Everyone needs to stop settling and just say you hate those details so JB changes it.

They look to have more of a blue colored sole than a blue tinted clear sole. They'll have to do though :smokin :smokin :smokin.

These are not on point. People saying that probably have never held a pair of OGs. I don't expect exact replicas from JB but there are too many simple, unnecessary alterations to the retro and it makes the shoe look weird.

These are not on point. People saying that probably have never held a pair of OGs. I don't expect exact replicas from JB but there are too many simple, unnecessary alterations to the retro and it makes the shoe look weird.
I agree. Hopefully production pairs look better

Also you guys gotta realize these are the first pics that surfaced of the shoe, we don't even know what size the shoe. Theres a long way from what we see now to the final product, so looking at the shape now is pointless.

I had the OG's and they had a columbia blue tint to the sole. Based on the not very detailed sample pictures, I only see the carbon fiber as being different and of course the tongue if the jumpman is truly red. I can't believe they would do that tho......that wouldn't make ANY sense.

Back
Top Bottom