12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

My God my God. Always thought the idea of doubling up was dumb but for these it'll be completely necessary. Bring on December

You can hide the low patent leather cut and different jordan XI mold with certain colorways but on an all white shoe it is going to stick out like a sore thumb.

I feel like this will be the case too. Same reason them Anniversary joints look so poor.

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

Actually want these. First eleven since the countdown pack. I like soles that don't yellow so thank you Jordan brand for the blue tinted soles like the OGs

Tears of joy....after WTKD im done with shoes until November and.December. both my grails come out with in a month. Thank you jb thank you.

anybody with the Gamma's, whats the deal with the sockliner, because I could of sworn that material was different and it looks to be the same on these.
The Gamma liner is definitely different. Almost satin like. I like it better than the original I think.

Could come in a plastic bag, I just want these on my feet could care less about the style of a box

Doubt it will have blue carbon fiber, you know JB always has to change something so it will never exactly mimic the original

Back
Top Bottom