12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

http://www.13abc.com/story/27676995/live-shoppers-return-for-jordan-11s

"My buddy got his hat shot off"

"They didnt expect it to be total chaos"

"You see you got the icy gum bottom.. Just lick em"

"These are never coming out again. Micheal Jordan know what he doing".. (What about a deadstock.. my response)
whole thing is funny 
roll.gif

[thread="581329"]Quote:[/thread]

1st post I've ever done on here but wanted to let ya'll know there was still hope for FNL. I just got off the phone after waiting a little over an hour and I copped a sz 11. Thanks to the NTers for getting me hip to the phone orders. Peace.

Now go crawl back in your hole and leach off of the info.... Joined two yrs ago and that's your first post

Lol. If you say so bro. I figured someone would hate, even if I gave props and helpful info on the phone orders. Maybe I'm not as big of a sneaker head so I don't get on here every release to chat. Or maybe I don't have much helpful info to share.

If I wanted to leach, I could have done it without the account and the post afterwards. Focus your hate on the guys who got 5 or 6 pairs and gloated without giving helpful info versus the guy who got 1 pair and told people to keep calling FNL.

I don't hate ppl I don't know, I don't hate ppl I do know and I don't care for...... Soo sorry B

Damn is that for raffle pick up or for unclaimed pairs?
As far as I could tell...they were for both as entrances to Sheik's were still closed until opening.

But FNL and FTL were giving out the pairs to raffle winners early.  I got my pair and stabbed out.

So my cousin won a raffle at foot locker for these shoes.. He doesnt have enough to buy them and is selling his ticket for $100
eek.gif
 ​
I told him dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Those shoes are selling for 1k on ebay easily
 ​
I told him to ask for more money for the ticket!
 ​
How much should he ask for the ticket or can get?

So my cousin won a raffle at foot locker for these shoes.. He doesnt have enough to buy them and is selling his ticket for $100
eek.gif
 ​
I told him dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Those shoes are selling for 1k on ebay easily
 ​
 ​
they definitly not selling for 1k, they not even selling for half that 
roll.gif

probably find a sucker that'll pay 100-200 for the tix...

eek.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​

eek.gif
He is in line with dude waiting to get the shoe because he have to show his ID
 ​
I told him dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Those shoes are selling for 1k on ebay easily. put it on layaway or something lol
 ​
 ​

they definitly not selling for 1k, they not even selling for half that 
roll.gif

probably find a sucker that'll pay 100-200 for the tix...
 they are on ebay selling for 1k now.. saw one that sold for 2k

Last edited:

eek.gif
He is in line with dude waiting to get the shoe because he have to show his ID

I told him dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Those shoes are selling for 1k on ebay easily. put it on layaway or something lol

1k? LOL

So my cousin won a raffle at foot locker for these shoes.. He doesnt have enough to buy them and is selling his ticket for $100 :wow: He is in line with dude waiting to get the shoe because he have to show his ID

reported for trolling

$1000? :rofl:

Man, wanted to get a second pair, but did a horrible job managing my time and efforts. Now I've been stuck in the bottomless pit of FNL and looks like I don't stand a chance there.

Hopefully I can grab another pair somehow without getting beat too bad on it!

Just got off the phone with FNL. They still have 10.5, 11 and 14. Lady said they have quite a few size 11s left.

So my cousin won a raffle at foot locker for these shoes.. He doesnt have enough to buy them and is selling his ticket for $100 :wow: He is in line with dude waiting to get the shoe because he have to show his ID

View media item 1313618

Was so nervous when it was 9:15 and i didnt have any luck online.  At 9:30 I was able to checkout finally.  Couldnt get my second pair though so I   called finishline in spanish and english (two phones lol)  and spanish rep was first to answer.  Luckily for me I was  able to get 4 in total.  Its amazing how much stock finishline had  and still has lol.   GOOD LUCK EVERYONE KEEP TRYING

Back
Top Bottom