12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

:lol:

Been seeing rumors of the Space Jams :nerd: That'd be nice to see.

mann remember how fast the legend blue smoke signals started pouring out? like RIGHT after the gammas...crazy its finally here and over lol..imwondering myself what it will be....i feel like nike will capitalize off the dirty bred thing...OR melos all red 11

Bruh...I have wanted Nike to release an official pair of the Dirty Breds for the longest. :smokin Not trying to go through the trouble of buying a pair of Breds, and then getting them customized.

How many weeks till yall open another 11 thread for next Xmas? :lol:

:nerd:

:lol:

Been seeing rumors of the Space Jams :nerd: That'd be nice to see.

Heard a rumor about jam lows on the tl

Would love to get that melo cw

I'd rather have MIds than lows, and definitely over the Melos. Though of course i'd also cop both regardless as they're all nice. At the least, Space Jam lows are owed to us after that garbage infrared/cement pair this year. :smh:

My pair came with a few Minor dinks

1. Scratches on the leather near the toebox

2. The cut in the back on one shoe isn't even infact it's higher by just a hair

legend blue = gold = 1k 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow! Hillarious.. At the end, "Here, hold em one more time." She just says, "Yea, they're nice shoes."
LOL... my first response to the video was when she had the shoe was.. "where the goons at".. how she get a pair?..lol

So... my raffle ticket got drawn over at the Finishline in Arcadia CA (LA Area).  But the dude who called me on Friday didn't say anything about what time pairs needed to be picked up by.  He was fast... "you won the raffle for the 11's, see you on Saturday."  This morning, I called up at 8am to verify pick-up time, it was busy.  Called again at 9am... busy.  Called at 10am... busy.  Called at 10:15am... finally someone picked up.  She said that pick up time was 10am and that they were just beginning to re-raffle the left over pairs.  I told her (with as much restraint as possible) that the dude that called me did not tell me what time to pick up and that it had to be purposefully planned this way.  All the other spots give you until 3 or 5pm. She said let me put you on hold and talk to my manager.  I waited on hold for 20 minutes.  Yea... 20 minutes. Then someone else picked up.  I told him I'd been on hold for 20 minutes, blah, blah... He said that the guy that called me should have told me the pick up time.  I asked him how many folks missed the the 10 AM cutoff, he responded by saying their were A LOT of people who missed and a lot of pairs re-raffled.  Top to bottom... shady.  Never had this kind of experience with any of the other spots in my area.  Curious if anyone else got similar treatment? 
dog u gotta get there whats wrong with u????you know this the biggest of the year..u didn't care that much

homegirl has an another size 8 at first colonymall waiting to be picked up...she has the raffle ticket for it...if anyone is interested she will meet at the mall for a fee...lmao

i hooked up a NT member earlier today for retail...unfortunately she says no retail for hers...lmao

So my cousin won a raffle at foot locker for these shoes.. He doesnt have enough to buy them and is selling his ticket for $100 :wow: He is in line with dude waiting to get the shoe because he have to show his ID

I told him dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Those shoes are selling for 1k on ebay easily. put it on layaway or something lol

I told him to ask for more money for the ticket!

How much should he ask for the ticket or can get?
[/quote

broke people.......always in the way

Back
Top Bottom