12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

For those that successfully copped from FNL.

How long does it take for them to update your Winner's Circle points total? A few days?

TURNED OUT TO BE A GOOD DAY FOR YA BOY... GOT UP AROUND NOON AND SCOOPED UP A PAIR ON FNL WITH MINIMAL ISSUES, JUST HAD TO WAIT TO GET PAST THE SPLASH SCREEN(ALREADY GOT THE SHIPPING INFO AS WELL.). THEN, I HOPPED UP AND GRABBED MY GUARANTEED PAIR FROM ACTIVE ATHLETE OUT HERE IN H-TOWN! CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT WERE ABLE TO GRAB THESE CLASSICS...HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY 'EM!

ON ANOTHER NOTE, MAKE SURE U THOROUGHLY CHECK YOUR PAIRS, 'CAUSE MY HOMIE DIDN'T CHECK HIS 'TIL HE MADE IT HOME, AND HIS PAIR LOOKED LIKE THIS...LOL!

...NOW, IT'S ON TO THE COLUMBIA 4's NEXT MONTH...HOLLA!

CED B.
thats your homie HUH? That pic has been all over twitter all day.

these were more annoying than difficult to get.

my friend was able to secure a pair from calling finishline as late as 2:30 eastern time.

he said hell never listen to pharrell happy again in his life after hearing it on hold for an hour 
laugh.gif
happened to me with "call me maybe" for over an hour a couple years back, over and over, it will bring a man to tears...

I won the raffle at Niketown Chicago. Pickup hours were between 8 and 4.  I stopped by at 9 and the line was hundreds of people long.  Stopped by at 2:30 and the line was still a block long. I talked to a guy at the front of the line and he said he got there at 10:30 (i.e., a 4 hour wait).  So winning the raffle is really winning the right to wait in a 4 hour line in 38 degree temps. **** that. No general release shoe is worth that. From now on, I'm all bots all the time.

got confirmation from fnl! chimps said if your order says "not shipped" you should be good as well. how do you guys suggest storing these long term to prevent yellowing?

I won the raffle at Niketown Chicago. Pickup hours were between 8 and 4.  I stopped by at 9 and the line was hundreds of people long.  Stopped by at 2:30 and the line was still a block long. I talked to a guy at the front of the line and he said he got there at 10:30 (i.e., a 4 hour wait).  So winning the raffle is really winning the right to wait in a 4 hour line in 38 degree temps. **** that. No general release shoe is worth that. From now on, I'm all bots all the time.
and the lurkers are watching people too

The "shoe game" is in a bad
Condition
JB a charging us more for remastered
Joints, better quality but that should be standard, rising prices all the time in 2 decades GRs will be at least 250
Crooked employees as well stealing and selling tickets away, lying *** fools saying
sold out but they keep pairs
Resellers doing 350,400, 450

It's a little sad i can't ever experience the days the old heads talk about casually strolling in the mall to pick up j's
real talk

Placed my order at about 7:20 AM PST on EB and just received my shipping confimration about 15 minutes ago.  Be on the lookout those who are still waiting.

The "shoe game" is in a bad
Condition
JB a charging us more for remastered
Joints, better quality but that should be standard, rising prices all the time in 2 decades GRs will be at least 250
Crooked employees as well stealing and selling tickets away, lying *** fools saying
sold out but they keep pairs
Resellers doing 350,400, 450

It's a little sad i can't ever experience the days the old heads talk about casually strolling in the mall to pick up j's

When I went to go buy the bred 16s at footaction, I remember Columbia's were in there too.

I just left. Waited 4 hours in the blistering cold for a winning raffle ticket.... Wow. My girl one too for me and I just told her to go cuz I wasn't trying to have her wait there for my extra pair. If I would have known that a winning raffle ticket required me to wait outside for that long I would have passed. I'm seriously done with all this crap. Not worth it, the shoes weren't worth it one bit. NT chicago needs some serious changes

got confirmation from fnl! chimps said if your order says "not shipped" you should be good as well. how do you guys suggest storing these long term to prevent yellowing?

You mean to slow down yellowing. Not much really. Just don't wear as much...clean em....plus also depends on other factors you can't really control

Wierd. I was at sharpstown mall checking out the scene and talked to a few folks working at champs and footlocker they they all said all unclaimed shoes will be sent back. Orders from corporate. Don't know if they're lying or not.

Back
Top Bottom